Reviews for Boring System
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
Ariel and Axel's story was sooooo cute. I am glad and a little concerned Axel and roxas
kissed. Since, you know Axel has a boyfriend. But this chapter is pretty good.
I Love how you include the Disney characters because most of the fan fiction I have read form kingdom hearts doesn't do that.
Cara chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
I just wanna say this chapter was tragic but I feel as though this fan fiction makes it work. By the way I liked when Roxas was going crazy and singing songs in the last chapter. I also think I like Axel just the way he is right now a bit frirey and calm. I mean it's okay if you change him, but so far I just like him as a character that way.
And Roxas has a cute personality just in the way he acts and mostly the way he thinks.
I also like how sora is there for his bother.
Pullabear chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
I LOVE this fanfiction and it has been a really long time u havent continued it!
I was wondering if ur gonna make another chapter?
I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Umm...Is there a second one?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
plz add more
Nikokami chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
looking forward to the continuation of this darling~ ;p I love how you make the relationships at least a bit more realistic ie. when Axel and Roxas meet, Axel does NOT suddenly drop everything that he was supposed to care for and profess his undying love or some shit like that. I was getting sick of reading cliches like that. Not to mention it is most refreshing when it's dear, innocent little Roxas trying to catch his man and not the other way around for a change~ Looking forward to updates hun~ ;p
Nikokami chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Lol~ dear old Gaston~ I used to hate him when I was a kid but then recently, I watched the movie again and cracked up over all his narcissistic little lines that I couldn't understand when I was smaller W such an amusingly under appreciated character~
Randomuser chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
WRITE ANOTHER FUCKING CHAPTER ALREADY!
KingdomHearts-Love chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
This is awesome x Please update soon :)
darkwolflink1 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
acturally i love that line to XD it's funny XD and roxas dancing around the house hypo hahahahah i couldn't believe what i was reading O.O but funny, so so funny XD
Shingles chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
I luv that line! 'Relinquish the ice cream, human.'

The bit with Axel and Ariel... I agree one of the cutest things iv'e read! -
Shingles chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
'DE-NILE AIN'T JUST A RIVER IN EGYPT!' That's too funny! -
drama123 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Love this story keep writing
DEMONICWALRUS chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Is Gaston the clock? I can't remember the last time I watched Beauty and the Beast. I think I'm wrong, too
flyingwithwings chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
This is the bazillionth time I've read this story and it never gets old. I wish you'd come back to life. I love this story. Especially the SquallXCloudXSephiroth triangle :)