Reviews for Family Always Knows
MoonlightBushido chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
I love how we get Chris' thoughts on all this. Keep up the good work.
amanda chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
new moive chramed dirty the power of three blondes title and air dates episodes of tv series
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
I loved this story too. It was really awesome

Me├┐li.
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
lol nice ;)
Smeggy chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
You do a bloody excellent job on this story! I can't wait for the next episode. Is the next one gonna be "Prince Charmed"? Because Chris' viewpoint of that episode will be interesting. I look forward to reading it. I hope your hiatus won't last long; it sucks to have a really good story going and then the author decides to leave it and you never get to read the ending. Again, fantastic work! Please update as soon as you can!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Poor Chris and his own memories getting jumbled. I'm surprised Leo didn't notice the slip ups.

Great to read Chris' thoughts once again.

Will there be any more?

Like what about when Phoebe finds out his identity? Or Paige? And Piper too?

Any more? Please
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
'That is so gross.' Chris agreed inwardly. 'My father knew my grandmother twenty years before he met my mother.'

That right there is a hilarious thought.

Chris' thoughts were definitely entertaining.

Why didn't they name the slime in the future? LOL

Another great one!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
The missing telepathic links between Wyatt & Chris were just perfect! All those little bits that they would have said if we knew who Chris was at the time.

Chris' thoughts were once again perfect for the episode.

Nice one!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Great chapter, had some 'missing' scenes and some little Wyatt & Chris time too.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Awesome on Chris' thoughts once again. Very cool indeed.

Who's Warren?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love Chris' added thoughts. That scene was definitely fun to watch and I too wondered how he came to his conclusion on the imposters. I just saw the episode too.

Great job!
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
These were so fun to read. I loved seeing things from Chris's pov :)
SylvanSpirit chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
awesome...great story...

can u please update soon?

]
desi393 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
I like it, I'll put you on alert anyway so that when you do get a chance to update I won't miss it.
DimpleBulbo chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
good luck with your studies!