Reviews for When it hurts to remember
Evci chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Why did you stop writeing this ? It was good !
Eternity's Heir chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
*smiles* Very interesting. Good writing. I have recently fell in love with Pride!Ed, he's just so cute. Update soon ne?

JA!

EH
Zero Infection chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
Oh, me likes it! Envy, that lil bastard! That is Roy's Edo! Heehee, please update soon! D
dark galaxy chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
please update soon! this is a fabulous story!
Hinote-no-Yami chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
i love this story. please update soon! i can't wait to see what happens.
His.Infernal.Majesty chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Whoa...poor Edo/Pride...

Please update soon! I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
TillDeathDoUsPart1191 chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
*growls* *jumps on Envy* HANDS OFF OF ROYS ED! It was really good i cant wait till the next chapter! *huggles Pride/Ed* *takes rizas gun and shoots Envy* U DAMN PALM TREE!
Periwinkle Pixie chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
It was good. I like how Pride is starting to remember. It could have interesting side effects. And don't worry about lemons I don't do a good job of writing them so I typically(sp) leave them out.
LunaBlack666 chapter 6 . 7/23/2006
poor edo. why is envy the bad guy ,or is he the good guy? i don't know what the heck is going on ,but i can't stop wanting to read it. if envy is the bad guy then i will be mad ,but i will keep reading and reviewing. if he is the good guy then you will definitly know that i will read and review. so either way i will read it and review. this is the longest review i have ever written and i am not lying.
LunaBlack666 chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
wow this is the first fanfic that has ever made me cried give yourself props and please keep going i would really like to know if you can make me laugh or make my cry again
LittleTwoLegs chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
oh. Please update asap! Its kinda sad but kinda not, but still please update.
Birth of Venus chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
Aw, thats so sad! Poor Roy... It must be really hard for him and Al. T_T
Periwinkle Pixie chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
Very good! but poor Pride, but i know you shu-chan and eveything will work out in the end. Can't wait until the next chapter. :)
Reis1gurl chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
oh my, Pride seems oh-so-confused...continue this, it's really good...and i despise country...BUT...for some reason i love this song...i have soft spot for Rascal Flatts...it's really weird when you look thru my CD case you see Hawthorne Heights, Disturbed, Korn, Linkin Park and stuff like that and then you see at the very back...a Rascal Flatts CD...it's so weird...LMFAO.
Birth of Venus chapter 4 . 6/27/2006