Reviews for Wagering History
pearlseed chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Darling girl, thanks so much for this lovely story. Your words rang true-I could see my beloveds at the table, Willow sweetpea-what a kind gesture when she touches Spike. And no hitting and no passionate thighs, less is more and sometimes passion is in the quiet still moments when we can think. Dialouge was just what I would like to someday be able to create. Thanks again for your hard work and I know you've written much, I am going to read more. Fair winds.
CutieSaiyajin chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
This was great, I really enjoyed it.
skybound2 chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
Just came across this, and I just wanted to tell you how beautifully well written this was.
Everything everyone did seemed so in character, and I think that if given half the chance at a nice calm night out something like this could have happened.
Thank you so much for the littls Spuffy glow I have right now :-)
mjm chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
hehehe. I'm now picturing Giles with his sleeves rolled up, wearing rubber gloves and carrying an enormous bottle of bleach standing in the doorway of his bathroom.
Keleven chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
Wow. Thank you for that lovely piece of fanfiction.
The Grynne chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
A very enjoyable, well-written story - touching and optimistic. I loved the banter and the tone of the internal monologues, especially when Buffy had progressed into alcohol induced tripsiness.
katie chapter 4 . 11/18/2002
The best buffy/spike fic i have ever read. i will never look at buffy and spike the same way again. huge congrats and i plan to read all of your work. i really hope you won an award for that and if you haven't you better. i really enjoyed it. great writing. katie.
AstariA51 chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
Wow...that was just...incredible. The mix of funny and sexy and poetic. Perfect. You've got a believer. Not that I wasn't a believer anyway, naturally, but I think I was kind of one of those selfish Buffy/Spike shippers that liked it because she likes, well, Spike. (Strange how Buffy's always listed as the dominant in the relationship whereas with Angel, she wasn't) Anyway, your story really brought out the nobility inherent in Spike; the things that I'd been thinking about but always passively.

So...do we get a sequel? You've already given yourself the title: "A Game Of Hearts"...maybe also addressing the problems Buffy faces trying to carry on a relationship that her friends won't exactly understand - and that Spike knows is part of who she is? (You can probably do it better than the show did, in my opinion, since the relationship's significantly different in your story.)

Anyway, great writing. Thanks.

-AstariA51

aka Faye
teaonthestairs chapter 4 . 10/16/2002
Hey that was really good i loved it, maybe a sequel on the way? anyway love your writing and so forth keep it up!
starmouse chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Just wanted to let you know I laughed out loud when I read the phrase 'Martha Stewart cadaver.'

Good writing style. Very concise; uncluttered.

Star Mouse
WittyNinja chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I love this story. The writing is absolutely breath taking and even though I've read it about 10 bazillion times by now, it's always beautiful.
nmcil chapter 4 . 8/20/2002
I always love reading your work. I enjoyed it very much - nice to get away from the doom and gloom for just awhile. Hope that you will be bring out more work for all the Buffy Spike lovers. Look forward to reading more of your work - I really do love the way you paint through words.
Redd Summers chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Hello, I run a selective fanfiction site and would love to post this story up, however I can't get in contact with you. The e-mail address given in your profile and on your site is invalid, AOL tells me that it is not a known member. Please contact me here: so we might chat :) You can vist my fanfiction site here: vampyrdust Thanks!
Ice Queen6 chapter 4 . 5/15/2002
Sequel please :)
Kat chapter 3 . 1/28/2002
Oh, I'm not even finished yet and I'm giddy. Great fanfic makes me giddy. This is so well written, and intelligent, and funny, and just perfect... oh, the giddy factor is high! This story is of the good!