Reviews for The Christmas Party
Rei Nokato chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Poor Manny. ; ;

Copal's karaoke - HA.

Domino's lines - spot-on in character.

Great work!
Jamel chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Don's kareoke- Brilliance. :3
jinjer chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Nice ficcy! _
No One In Particular chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
*snaps fingers like communist guys in the Blue Casket* Very, very nice. It's always a pleasure to read more good Grim Fandango fiction, especially if it's as well-written as this. Keep up the good work.
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Haha, nice fic! Just like Scorpicus, I'm impressed with Domino's lines. You really captured his character there. I wish there had been more of Copal. He doesn't appear in fics very much.

You know, I was going to write a Christmas party fic too and I was also going to make Copal do karaoke. Now I can cross that off my list. Great minds think alike, eh? :D
Scorpicus chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Copal's karoke Lol! Nice ending, really improved from the draft I read ;) The Xmas party was always somthing I found oddly intriging in the game...

Domino's lines were uber good, but I still think Manny's lines are a bit witless. Also (with the risk of sounding like a grammar nazi) you can't put a comma and then an and, use either one or the other just not both!

Good fic, write more Grim Fandango fan fiction! - the GF section is so lonely!

P.S I've written about quater of chap 9, but I'm having problems... the speech just doesn't seem right... and I havn't even got to the bit I thought was gonna be tricky...