Reviews for Life, Love, and Everything in Between
At the beginning there was bottomSev dynamics, but then you switched it...shame really
Thorilian chapter 15 . 3/1
Sad, with a cheesy ending, but good.
I'm sure you have had an earful about this whole abortion thing but here's me saying it annoyed me, too. You had a great fic with lots of conflict, a plot, an anguishy love story, and the potential for a romantic ending. Instead, you've added this very controversial male pregnancy thing that ruined their big moment. You also managed to walk the line between pro-life and pro-choice and in so doing, you've offended everyone. Pro-life people will hate Harry for wanting an abortion and being stubborn about it and pro-choicers will hate Hermione and the fact that Harry changed his mind through peer pressure. Also you make abortion into a negative choice, esp. when snape says "but you decided to keep it and that's what matters." I would have liked this fic if you just stayed away from the whole pregnancy thing. Snape running into the dorm on the night of the ball and finding a depressed Harry and confessing his love would have been a great ending.
tat5934 chapter 9 . 1/5
Finally! Yes! The kiss!
tat5934 chapter 8 . 1/5
They're both idiots! Lol
tat5934 chapter 6 . 1/5
Drunk Severus Snape is very funny!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 1/5
"we were just getting to the juicy stuff" : I love Sirius!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 1/5
Ha ha ha! Harry made laugh with his last words! Take that Snape!
Griffin Raven chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Some how I kind of imagine Remus finding out about Harry being with Severus before Sirius - because he might "smell" Severus's scent upon Harry. But then again Sirius does sometimes do things you don't naturally expect him to, so who know's.

Wonder if Harry and Severus would have more children, and if Severus would actually stay at Hogwarts - after all its always been Harry's home? Can you imagine how the general wizarding population, let alone all those who are close to/or care about Harry, if they learnt that he was involved with Severus? Let alone that it was Severus's, baby that Harry lost?
TamiLove chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
*so much sobbing* Oh my god, I cried so much at the bathroom scene.. So much tears... SO MUCH TEARS! *blows nose in hanky*
TamiLove chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Oh my god I LOVE THIS SCENE! I had to pause and write this comment because those two are just too much! So cuuuuuuuute! Snape: I can't! Harry: Yes you can! Snape: I CAN'T! Harry: DAMN YOU, I ALREADY SAID YOU CAN! hahahaha! My hearts been in my throat and I'm so nervous! What is Voldemort up to?! I'll read to find out moar! :D
Lavonya chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Idiot Severus!
Lavonya chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
You /DON'T/ tell people when something like that happens! ESPECIALLY when the person is embarrassed!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 10/2/2014