Reviews for The Divine Sharingan
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 36 . 8/4/2014
Loved his story. Wish it would've went on a bit longer once they FINALLY got together. I mean, it was a long story only I get them together then end it right after.

Still an amazing story though. Faving it and you!
Lover's Torment chapter 36 . 1/19/2014
BEAUTIFUUUUUUUL!
kiko280 chapter 36 . 11/30/2013
Lol wat a cute n strange ending
kiko280 chapter 34 . 11/30/2013
Hehe of course u don't want to make Sakura angry with or without the archives anyways
kiko280 chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
Wow a master of ropes n nots?! Nice!
HelleBelle chapter 36 . 10/17/2013
There isn't touch I can say nor put into words of much I love this story. You are an amazing writer and I would recommend anyone to read your stories. Well done Lady JenDragon...well done!
dragoney3 chapter 36 . 8/25/2012
This was wonderful! An excellent incorporation of your own character, Uchiha Nakane, as well as the triplets. And I usually don't like when authors use their own, but very well done!

Would love to see a sequel, perhaps centering around the triplets and their little sister?
Anon chapter 36 . 7/22/2012
You know how in the beginning you said that you didn't want this story to "fizzle" out at the end? Well, sad to say my friend, but it did. I totally understand thought, seeing as it took you a while to finish the story. My only problem I had with the ending was the fact that you took the dream Kakashi had from a previous chapter, and just elaborated on it. Poor form. Other than that, the story was great. I think you killed off Nakane a bit too soon, and you really didn't give any time for Sakura's other abilities to progress in the story. It was like she was instanly powerful using the chakra storm, then she became crazy powerful from the divine sharingan just as quick. There's no real time spacing in here. The triplets were an amazing addition to this story. One thing that would have really been cute is if you included the triplets finally asking Sakura to be their mother. All in all a good story with a few tweeks in it. A job well done mate. :-)
Sai chapter 36 . 6/21/2012
Amazing! You should try to write a sequel.. I reread so many stories because no one is writing anything good except some but this! This is written by a genius!
curomi chapter 31 . 7/2/2010
I do hope you will continue this fanfiction :\ It would be waste to not D: Hope you update soon .
inu-babygirl chapter 31 . 7/11/2009
it's been too long my friend heheheheheh but i understand i like where tis is going i luv how kashis voice woke kura chan up any who although i liked it i felt it a bit rushed. hope next time it's not so much, any who luv ya and good luck with everything INu
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 31 . 6/15/2009
I wonder what happens to sakura. I can't wait till sakura opens the door, and the woman jutsu thing. It just keeps getting better and better! _

I LOVE IT! can't wait to read the next chapter. hope you update soon!
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 28 . 6/15/2009
nice chapter! kakashi got hit. ouch.
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 24 . 6/15/2009
I feel so sorry for sakura
Lazyr-Than-You chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
ha la. sakura is getting into trouble