Reviews for March of Mephisto
AngelGalael chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
One word, only one. Stunning. I loved how you expressed Mika's emotions and his internal struggles and how they showed themselves on his physical form, by all the wounds he inflicted on himself, so lost in his sadness and pain caused by his brother, he couldn't even feel the physical pain.
Shakugan no Shana chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
awesome story! I love the way you described Mika-chan's character. Also the way that the story is written. Well yeah and I love how you expressed Michael's feelings for his brother. All in all Very good story. Too bad it is only a one-shot.

~Shana
Sacral chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That is really beatiful. Good story-line, well written, perfect characterisation... I love it

Hope you update something like that again.

Bye,

Sacral
Possessed chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
GREAT FIRST CHAPTER! I love the way you've captured Michael's character and Raphael's too. I also enjoy all teh contradictions, the dark underlying tone, of Mika wishing to be outside of Heaven and without the burden of his place and title in Heaven though it's sad... And it's even sadder for Raphael I think because all he can do is be there trying to give his best, and yet he's not enough for Michael as the last sentence obviously makes clear. And that's regretful too, because I've always had a fond spot for Raphael and Michael as a couple. Maybe you'll swing that way as the chapters continue? Anyway PLEASE do write more I would love to give you another nice review!
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wierd but i like it. YOU were in a hurry cause i can see you spelled ''ire'' on a few places. Either way i love the way you write, so keep it up.