Reviews for To Hold You Close
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Love rereading this
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Well-written and interesting. :)
Annoy mouse chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Wow, you're really mean,
Roganette chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Awesome fic. So action and drama filled. Glad Logan and rogue got a happy ending :)
FliptheHourglass chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I now understand why her name is Rogue. This is interesting. I want to read more. :)
Kimberly chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
I LOVE your story. In retrospect I realize that Rogue and Wolverine were my first ship, haha:) You hit so many feelings right on the head. This was so emotionally satisfying I cannot even tell you. You brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart over and over. Plus you did a really good job balancing the action with the love. Thank you so much for sharing your work! This is battling People Ain't No Good for my very favorite Rogan fic. As another note, out of all the stories I've read so far-yours painted the clearest picture as a continuation of the movies. From the first chapter, my mind automatically saw the Rogue and Logan we all know and love and long to see together with our own eyes one day. Here's hoping for the Days of Futures Past...
LiveLaughLoveAlways43 chapter 25 . 11/2/2012
Awesome job man totally wicked!
elwren75 chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
That was a twist I didn't see coming I am so excited to see what happens now!
elwren75 chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Yay! We are FINALLY getting somewhere with these two! Yahooo!
elwren75 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Okay, that was sad, but I have to "SQUEEEEE!" anyway. I'm hoping this means there's hope for these two. Yay! *sighs*
elwren75 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Angsty, yes, but a wonderful chapter. I like the way you're developing the friendships between Rogue, Warren and Peter. I just hope Logan has the sense not to run away. I can only hope. *meh*
elwren75 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Wonderful!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow. What a beginning! I can't wait to see what happens next. I have a feeling this one will haunt me.
shaid chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
Before I forget and get back into devouring this...

I love it. Great characterizations, wonderful dialogue and an interesting plot. I saw a few grammatical and spelling errors, but nothing a beta couldn't fix and nothing terrible. I'm a terrible reviewer, but I wanted to let you now I as reading and enjoying.

Thank you so much for sharing and good luck!
LadyofLight34 chapter 25 . 10/2/2011