Reviews for Taster
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I pissed myself at the Snape getting a hard on bit - which is a bad idea when you whole family is asleep at its 2am in the morning.

And then I died laughing like a retard on the last line. This, is, hilarious! And perfect, and just down right amazing. You my friend, are a genius.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Note to self, add Marmite to shopping list ... That was fun. Thanks for sharing!
Stormageddan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great story! I suppose marmite is okay, although it does tastes an awful lot like soy sauce. I've only tried it once.
You.Know.Who.hehe chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
i can't stop laughing, you crack me up! i had no idea it was marmite until he said, "black stuff" and then i yelled it at the top of my voice, my brother and his boyfriend stared at me weirdly... .
relapse-relax chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I recently tried marmite and I'm proud to say I am part of the love club (: I love that stuff.
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
BAWHAHAHA!

Love it! Great work!

Never tried marmite. Sounds weird. If it's anything like black licorish I'll stay away from it thanks!

Great oneshot! Made me LMAO
Nenne chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Good story! I've heard of Marmite, but I'm quite sure I'll never taste it. It sounds horrible.
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Ah, sweet little Draco likes Marmite-as do I...
Scarless chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
omg~! cute! so cute!

tho now i wonder whether draco will stop the kissing if he found out WHAT was the cause...

anyway, thnx for the one shot, brilliantly cute~!

p.s. marmite fan here~! tho my brother find it disgusting...
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
lol is Marmite the same as Vegemite (in Australia)? if so, I LOVE that stuff. Concentrated yeast extract that looks like black tar? Super strong and salty (or bitter, I suppose, but it's salty to me)?

xD yay for another marmite/vegemite fan. A lot of my friends hate it. But you're not Aussie if you don't eat vegemite!
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
liked this!altho i'm not british, so neva tasted marmite!but i have a feeling i won't like it, since i hate bitter stuff!

u should soo do a sequel for this, when draco finally does know what it is, n yet he still can't seem to get enough of harry!
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
wow...i'm deffinitly in the "hate club", but your fanfic makes me want to be in the "love club". ugg that stuff is gross. one of my friends from england brought that stuff over and i tried it. basically i gagged. but apparently draco loves it!
Chios chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Noo! Marmite is horrible! Heh, if you want something yummy tasting - go for Vegemite. It kicks marmite's ass two ways to Sunday... lol, I loved this fic. It made me giggle like mad. I was like; 'huzzah, I get the joke!' Thanks for this fic!

xo
jpottermalfoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was such a cute story! I never would have guessed what the taste was either.

I've never tried Marmite, but would like to. I'd like to know if I'm a lover or hater.
dreamniffler chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This story was hilarious, I really loved it. I do know what marmite is, even though I'm not British, and I love it. This fic was really great, it got me giggling. Draco was so cute. _