Reviews for Needing You
MaryamTheGreat chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Its awesome!
Zombies are evil chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
GEE THANKS. MY NAME IS FREAKIN' JASMINE! stupied Malfoy making me mutter things to myself
Midnight LeAnn chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
WOW! i couldnt' stop laughing reading this. i really like this and please try to not wait another year before you post again because i dont' htink i could wait htat long.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
Hey-this is really a good story!

I have to stop reading for now...but will pick up soon, so I can catch up!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
...hurrying to finish this review to read the next chapter...

PS: This was GREAT!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
That was great!

“you will serve detention with the house elves for the next two weeks, washing dishes after dinner without magic. Oh, and thirty points from Ravenclaw. Now please, get out of my office and out of my sight.” That sucks!

...reading on...

Pearl's Beauty chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
the was so funny! and YAY you updated!
Pearl's Beauty chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
wow love this story. the golden trio are jerks. draco seems to like her a lot. please, i know its been a while since you updated, but can you please do so when you have extra time in you hands?
Shadow Wolf Dreamer chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
WOW! I've read what you've posted so far and I find the story quite amazing. very dazzling and captivating. I love it I look forward to more splender. Please don't stop with this!
flip chick chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
aw..keep it up!
Noc007 chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I'm really enjoying this story of yours and hopefully you'll continue writing it. Will be looking forward to an update!
flip chick chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...what the hell happened? tell tell tell!..sry im...excited now..keep it up! update soon!
angelsofthefire08 chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
hey! wow it has been a long time since I have been here! I just read the chapter! I love it! It is so great! You must continue! Talk to you later! And keep posting great chapters like this one! K bye! lol
darkestshadeofgrey chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
Hey, I just wanted to say I like this story. Although the personalities are a little... off, I like the plot well enough. Honestly, I would have expected Draco to be the one trying to rape people, but I like your spin on it.
Noc007 chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
This really is an interesting story, I look forward to more.

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic )