Reviews for Together Again
Mad Server chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
It's always so nice to see Dean get some nurturing. :) I really like your take on Jess as having given Sam a taste of the normal childhood he never had, also your doctor OC and the response he elicits from Dean.
fwennie chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Wow, fabulous ansty beginning to that chapter. I've not seen anyone else deal with Sam's feelings on losing Jess quite as well as you. Well done.

fwennie chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Ohh, very much enjoyed that chapter, genuine laugh out loud on the labotomy line. Excellent start, going to read chapter 2 now.

13Stepup chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Awesome story. loved it
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
Great story.

I loved it all.. i should have reviewed chapter by chapter because now there is too much to remember.

I really liked Dean's circular thought process where he wondered if Sam knew that he knew that he knew... My dissertation research is on the development of recursive awareness - and that line pretty much sums it up. I know that he knows, but does he know I know he knows... Felt like my research was coming to life :)

Loved the doc taking care of Dean and loved Sam taking care of Dean even more :)
NativeStar chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
A lovely little tag. Dean did look pretty beat up at the end of the episode and it's good to see Sam taking care of him.

I'm doing a wendigo fic rec at the LiveJournal group Supernatural Episode Fiction ( community. if you're interested) and I'd like to rec this if you have no objections?
Sphynxcat chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Loved it. Just one little complaint - I am pretty sure you mean a flaw not floor in the plan - please fix.
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Hey Pure!

Thanks for sending me the link to all of your stories. I am just getting started but thought you should know how much I liked the first one.

I really like the brotherly banter back and forth throughout this whole story. So Dean and Sam! I think that the way you wrote Dean hiding the injury was spot on. And all of Sam's flash backs and thoughts. Perfect. Can't wait to read the rest.

Great job sweetie!

DazedandAmused chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
good story
WOnky chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
That was so sweet! I loved this story. Hurt Dean and comforting Sam what else do you need, eh? Thanks for a great story!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 4 . 2/28/2007
Oh that was brilliant! Loved Sam taking care of Dean, and that final paragraph? I laughed so hard I scared my husband and almost dropped my laptop! Terrific story and great characterisation :)
Dawn Vesper chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
lol very very funny

write more

sallydeathhands chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
Raises both hands. I'd be glad to volunteer my services for my poor battered Dean. I mean, it'd be a hardship, and all, but I bet I'd get over it.

Anyway, this story rocks! I loved Wendigo, but I also thought that a little more hurt Dean at the end would've been better. (yeah, I know, it's a sickness)

Hope to see more from you!
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
That was great! Loved it!
angel679 chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
Absoluetly loved it, it was great. Loved the whole i know but does he know i know he knows gave me a headache right along with Dean and im sitting here still giggling about the ending and thinking about them being hysterical and nearly crashing the car. Loved this story so much it was fantastic.
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »