Reviews for Together Again
thebondgirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
:P lol this entire chapter was amazing! you had me laughing right out loud! (*tries to ignore scared looks she getting from her sister*) and those last two lines were perfect!:) advice true to the winchester style!:):) all in all, awesome job!:) - and i must say, dean sponge bath might fine idea for a fic!:P keep on writing!:):)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
I really enjoyed the give and take while Sam was helping Dean, I like those moments, even if Dean has to drunk or half deadto get them.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Did you post several chapters at once or am I experiencing a lost time moment? Loved this chapter. I'd have let Dean hold anything he wanted.
H.T.Marie chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
I just loved this story to pieces, and loved especially that it didn't drag on forever. Just the right length I think, and the humor in the end was perfectly done. And the tenderness earlier, so necessary. Nice job. Love the brotherly love.

HT
mariethorne chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
This story is definitly in my favorites folder. It's great, and I was laughing hard by the end. I love the brotherly love. Great job!
bjxmas chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Laughter is the best medicine. Thanks, that was an enjoyable read. You really captured the brother's banter and love. Great job, B.J.
bjxmas chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Love Dean grabbing Sam's hand. Great brotherly moments.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Great job! Loved Wendigo, so glad to revisit it.
Daeva Shadow chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
*claps* Yay! Loved it! That was awesomely funny and cute at the same time. 'Specially the end, loved that part the bestest! Ohh a sponge bath fic...M...I'm likin' the sound of that...:p Thanks for the wonderful read, and I can't wait to see more from ya!
Trekkie Lizard chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Oh yeah, relaxants are great! And so are pain killers ;).

One tiny nit pick, what about a sling for Dean's poor shoulder? Granted, slings can sometimes aid in freezing a shoulder (mine almost froze), but still. *shrug*

Oh, and spongebath? Pick me, pick me! :D
Daeva Shadow chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
*hand shoots up into the air* I do! Ha, loved the chapter, especially the end. Nice job with Dean being high, way funny. Can't wait for the last chapter, and awesome job!
ShadowMayne chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
*raises hands* I love a drugged Dean...ha it sounds hilarious. Please update soon. Keep Smilin' :) Deana.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
I'm curious to read more ... Goos story ; i hope you update soon !
after-midnight4 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
*Raises hand*

Great job with this chapter and the last. I love the idea of Dean on drugs... Hope to see a lot of humor and as always a lot of angst. Keep up the awesome work!

Lp29
JuDei chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed this! I just started reading this as you posted chapter 3 (I'm one who's reluctant to read unfinished stories, but sometimes succombs to the temptation anyway.)

I love the combination of humor and angst. I really like a good story where the hero is injured, but not life-threateningly-so. They are a nice change of pace from the more "hard-core" angst (which I also love). I haven't found many of those in the Supernatural universe.

The way Sam is somewhat tip-toeing around, his concern versus his desire to not alienate Dean, is great.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »