Reviews for Koibito
shippou hikari kitsune chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
This is my favorite story on this site and I know you probably do not check this anymore, but if you do/ I want to know how it ends!
GreenDrkness chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
I knew that bitch was going to get them in the end
Keep on the writes
KiraXFanficLoverX chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
please dont let sango FALL to itachi!
PLEASE ! THIS COULD RUIN THEIR BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP! (KAGS AND SANGO )
please
HannaHNEMI chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
I love this fanfic, please post the next chapter
kagome higurashi chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
please write some more. what happens next. why did momiji betray kagome and itachi. why did she put them against one another. why will sango come between kagome and itachi, itachi and kagome love each other and are soul mates.
thegirl59 chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
plz update
Fluffy an Youko Girl chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
Plzzzzz update soon this is an awesome story
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
update
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
why oh why did I read this when the likelyhood of you finishing it is slim to none.
Othaeryn chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
please update !
dizzydani777 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Wonderful!
kimchi759 chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Annd she gets a backbone! That said, the story and writing are amazing, but I started this knowing it hadn't been updated in years. Oh, the regret! :'(
kimchi759 chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
Okay, so Kagome is supposed to be the incarnation of Amaterasu and full of goodness and light, but she is so completely OOC for being the miko from Inuyasha we all know. Where is her stubbornness, pride and refusal to take things lying down? So far she just seems like Haku from Naruto, except that Haku kne whow to fight. Another thing, she grew up in a ninja village in a prominent family and had Itachi of all people teaching her. Why doesn't she feel the slightest inclination to train and get stronger? If not just to be less of a burden but also help protect those she loves so dearly? And she's acting so spoiled. In my opinion, a girl who'd been abused and mistreated like that in her childhood would not be acting the way she is. Asdfghjkl. So many of the things I've said might make no sense but really, I just wanted to say I was irritated with Kagome's character
kimchi759 chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Nooooooo dammit! No! Do not turn Sango into the antagonist! Aghhhh.
Aera Jugou chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Kyaaaaaa I love it.! Please update soon.!
1,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »