Reviews for The Dark War
Alley McNally chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Great story! I loved it a lot. Thank you so much for your hard work. The only criticism that I can come up with is the main baddy. His reason for all this is pretty thin. The girl wasn't interested in him anymore? Who was she? Is there more to that story? How did he become so dark? That would all help a lot here. Beyond that it is was lovely story. Good work. I hope that you are continuing to create stories!
Tigeresscrazy chapter 16 . 9/2/2015
I loved it I wish there was more why can't good story's go on forever lol
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I'm guessing that wasn't actually Howl.
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
I KNEW Sophie was pregnant!
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Is Sophie pregnant?
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Totally loved this story! I didnt expect Markl to turn evil, but it added a nice twist to the story! And I really loved how sophie helped howl finish the holding spell, this saving them all, even though she was half-dead, cause she's awesome!
jacksperluvr chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Liked
satomika chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
nice! nice!

make more HMC fics!

i'll look forward to them!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
cool cute story!

~Mikado xx
Conejo-sama chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
I really liked this story! It was so exciting and little Morgan is so cute at the end!
Ascaisil chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
That was totally adorable. :)
bluea52394 chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
Aw x3 So cute~! I love the ending~! Hahaha...
my name is paper YAH chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
a very funny and dramtic story! i loved it!
Serenity chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I just watched Howl's Moving Castle for the first time last week, and discovered "The Dark War" this week. I loved reading it- it was so much fun! Thanks for writing it! :D

Also, I just wanted to tell you this: you have inspired me. As I was reading through the chapters, I realized that you wrote this story over a period of 3-4 years, but you still finished it! I love to write as well, and I can't tell you how many stories I have started to write but never finished. Seeing how you persevered through writer's block is so encouraging to me! Thanks!
Cybernetic chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
...There's no Voldemort, is there? ._.