Reviews for The Dark War
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
I'm guessing that wasn't actually Howl.
Shiori Kudo chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
I KNEW Sophie was pregnant!
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Is Sophie pregnant?
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Totally loved this story! I didnt expect Markl to turn evil, but it added a nice twist to the story! And I really loved how sophie helped howl finish the holding spell, this saving them all, even though she was half-dead, cause she's awesome!
jacksperluvr chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Liked
satomika chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
nice! nice!

make more HMC fics!

i'll look forward to them!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
cool cute story!

Mikado xx
Conejo-sama chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
I really liked this story! It was so exciting and little Morgan is so cute at the end!
Ascaisil chapter 16 . 10/21/2009
That was totally adorable. :)
bluea52394 chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
Aw x3 So cute! I love the ending! Hahaha...
my name is paper YAH chapter 16 . 8/12/2009
a very funny and dramtic story! i loved it!
Serenity chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I just watched Howl's Moving Castle for the first time last week, and discovered "The Dark War" this week. I loved reading it- it was so much fun! Thanks for writing it! :D

Also, I just wanted to tell you this: you have inspired me. As I was reading through the chapters, I realized that you wrote this story over a period of 3-4 years, but you still finished it! I love to write as well, and I can't tell you how many stories I have started to write but never finished. Seeing how you persevered through writer's block is so encouraging to me! Thanks!
Cybernetic chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
...There's no Voldemort, is there? ._.
ZekeStar chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
Aww, an adorable ending. And thank you for making an epilogue! It was well worth it, since I'm running out of HMC stuff to read, having just finished the third book. I hope you write more!

-ZK
Cheeky-eyes chapter 15 . 12/22/2008
Oh, is that it? We don't get to find out what happens to the baby? Now I feel cheated. Unless there is an epilogue? Oh please, let there be an epilogue!

Anyway, I'm quite glad I've stumbled upon this story, even if it was only to catch the end. Very well written! And you've captured the characters nicely. Great job!

Hope to see more from you.

Cya.