Reviews for Sweet Devil's Got My Soul
TheStylishElf chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Was not expecting that. Good story! Thanks.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
come on...something like this begs a sequel!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Whoa. Just... whoa.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Cool. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
annonie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I read this once before and i forgot to review. This is a marvelous story! One of the most shocking plot twists I've ever read.
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
whoa-thats one creepy little kid!
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Such a great story! And Nate is *so cute*, by the way. You wrote him very, very well. How on earth did you come UP with something like this? _ Well, anyway, I'm glad you did.

I think this story deserves a sequel. I really do. Now, I have no idea what said sequel would be *about*, but one should EXIST. I'm just saying. Think about the suggestion, or ignore the suggestion, but either way it's what I think.

Anyway, my compliments! Very original. Very...Pixel! AND, ya know, as a bonus, the ending wasn't completely HEARTBREAKING. And...I have nothing to add.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
THat was a very interesting story. You did a great job. It is very original.
xoleanderx chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow... I just... wow.

This is the third one-shot of yours that I've read in one night, and I just... wow. I was moved to close to tears by this piece. I've never liked the stories that go with the Dean and Sam get older/stop hunting/have kids plotlines, because a part of me wants to think that Sam and Dean will be hunting forever, never growing old just... you know. I can't really explain it, but what I'm getting at is that though I don't nomally like stories of this nature, I loved this. It was different, and odd, but just breathtaking.

Wonderful job. Truely wonderful.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Very interesting. I especially enjoyed the ending, that regardless of who his mother was, he will be good because he was raised to be good. I loved that:) Thanks.
Swasti chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
i like how dean didnt over react liek sam did. its very dean.. to be able to take what life throw at you in stride
Minkster chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow. You did a great job, both writing and telling this story; I don't usually like the baby plot, but this one hit me hard towards the end. Really enjoyed it, especially the discovery of Nate's abilities.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This is insane. But very very interesting :)
carocali chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow! That is so cool, and so warped, on so many levels! I loved it! Through this whole thing, I was wondering where you were going, and I didn't see it at all. I love stories like that! A not-so-creepy, morphing succubus child - raised by Sam and Dean. Wow! You continue to amaze me!

AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 5/29/2006