Reviews for The Quality of the Sword
Alex chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Amazing work!
HappyMe-O chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
I Loved This Story! It was breth taken! Both sad, and mysterius. I loved it it was great!
191026 chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
Oh my god. . . what an amazing fic!

I loved it and real this first part today, the whole thing.

Its so dark and painfully erotic!

The sex scenes were fantastic and I love how you have portrayed both Jin and Hwoarangs characters!

Going to read the next fic after this

191026
Subaku13 chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
BUMB BUM BUM..Oo, the plot thickens..

Omg..Freaking heck! This story was so Amazing!

The characterisation was excellent, drawing on both the physical and mental states of both Jin and Hwao.

I loved the cute display of affection when they were having sex. 'Jin-Kun', showed that need, the want for each other that burned bright, even though Hwao doesn't know it yet..Ah, yes, that brings me to Hwao.

-Stabs repeatedily-..

What? Lol :P..

Well anyways, I really HATE Hwao. for hurting Jin (Stabs again). I also read half way of the second installment (Gut smashes Hwao)..Sorry, lol, I'm crazy :P.. (In love with Jin, he's hot!).

Anyways... I love what you've done with the story, such an interesting turn of events.. I love how you've described it too, it kept me wanting more.

Apart from a few spell errors and gramatical mistakes, it was very well written.

(Oh..this is probably littered with errors, since it's 6am in the morning and all..lol)

Well, till I finish the next story! Ciao!

Dark-Blade :).

(Pats author and gives cookies)
Subaku13 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Wow..seriously..I won't go into a detailed review thus far, I'll leave a longer one when I'm finished reading..

I read half way through your sequal before I realised there was one before this..

Wow..I'm seriously shocked at the level of writing you have. It's so intense, so descriptive, so perfectly executed. I love it, seriously, it's magnificent.

Apart from a few spelling errors here and gramatical errors there, this story is very well written.

Just thought I'd leave a buzz because theres only like..what ? 17 revies (I mean come on..People don't know a good story when they see one?)..Bastards.

Well anyways, see'ya at the end of the story .
Angelic chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
Just saying, even though this pairing is hotter than hot, a JinxXizaoyuHwoarang would've been so fricken hot
A.D. Williams chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Wow...poor, confused Jin..._
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow, this story is so well-written! I love Hwoarang's personality...I'll admit, I've never seen him as one to smoke pot, but I guess I need to wake up and realize that him being a street thug...well, it's kinda to be expected! And Jin is soft and gentle here, just as I'd figured he'd be...though I like the clash of differences between the two!
Salysha chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
The first part of this trilogy is awesome already, and paves the way perfectly for the second, matchless part.

The way the heat and attraction builds up between Jin and Hwoarang, that constant play between pure and tainted and discovering a whole new range of things in themselves... just wow. Awesome, tantalizing descriptions, scenes well thought and played out.

Fan-tas-tic.
SinfulSanctuary chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow. I am in love with this story, even after the first chapter. It his exciting, hot, interesting, and just wonderful!

I'm not sure how I felt about Jin giving in so easily to Hwoarang in the beginning, witht the smoke, but I see at the end of the chapter, that it turned out to be okay!

Great work!
Charles Greyson chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
yay ur my hero.
Evui chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
*speechless* HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THIS STORY ONLY HAVE 10 REVIEWS! What-this is...This story is AMAZING! So much depth into the characters, the development is so well-thought out, the sex is...well it's just basically one of the best I've ever seen written..this story is near perfect, aside from very few minor grammar errors, this is one of my favorite stories of all time. You are my hero.
AthaMaarit chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
"Oh God!"

"Yes baby... I am your god"

That was so great, it made me shiver...
sore-throat chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
I am shocked that this story doesn't have more reviews! What chance I had to stuble across this fic!

Your writing is wonderful. It's different, it's gritty, it's detailed, and it truly evokes the tension between Jin and Hwoarang. And it's also realistic, which I appreciate. I can't imagine Hwoarang suddenly waxing poetically or declaring his love for Jin from the rooftops. I don't even think he is quite in love with Jin, though I don't doubt his affections for him.

Anyways, I must say that I love the way you tie in their developping affections towards each other with the backdrop of the King of Iron Fist Tournament looming over them all. And the conflict between Heihachi and Jin leaves another compelling element to the story.

Sorry, I could go on forever and ever, but it's 3:00 Christmas day and I must get to sleep. I had to stay up and read the last 6 chapters though, consider it my christmas gift to myself XD. But now I gotta go or Santa won't come!

So I love the work you've done on this, and I will read the sequel surely! Thank you!
Amarant Rose Coral chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
Woow! This story is amazing!:D It's so good!:D WANT MORE please! *puppy dog eyes* your so gifted:D wow!

Please continue