Reviews for Excerpt From A Total Nobody's Life
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Supposed to have been posted 3 February 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

TSL on Telos: A murderer tries for redemption

The piece is intriguing because I can almost see him doing it. Of course admitting at a yell that you were an assassin for the Sith is not, as Bruce Dern said in Down Periscope, a promotional bell ringer.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I like this. It makes Atton seem like a nicer guy (than he is, according to some opinions) and concretes his existence by having the Jedi's friend react. Very creative idea.
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
lol! I could so tell right away
HoratiosBabyMama chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Hiya Leek! I forgot that you mentioned you wrote a new story! So imagine my surprise when I saw your name next to the title!

This was awesome, yay Schmatton! I really liked this and thought it was a very cool idea! Very nice work!

yours ever so truly,

p.s. ready for exams? *laughs then pales at the thought* See ya Monday!
Meiza chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I really like the concept of this story, just a day in the life of so-and-so. Though I'm not sure how Atton expected a bartender on Telos to make it to Nar Shadaah.

Anywho, you write well and simply. I like that.
Dr Gonzo chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
A great peice ... thanks very much for the lift to the day.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hiya, I could tell it was him. Nicely done. I've always wanted to see a fic of that scene. Are you going to do one with Jekk Jekk Tar?
Cthulhu117 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Cool- this is the one thousandth Star-Wars-game-based fanfic on Also, this was a good story. Kind of random, yeah, but also kind of cool. Atton was very well done.