Reviews for Tears
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Eleanor chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
I am LOVING the bits of 'creature' psychology, like it appearing sad, confused, regretful. It takes a lot of skill to make an odd character like this sympathetic!
tennessee14 chapter 15 . 1/5/2009
I LOVED your story.I thought the whole story was well thought out and the story line was great.I thought the last part where they kissed was just so sweet.I really enjoyed your story.
PapayaK chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Ooh! Jack in trouble! Yummy - can't wait to read more...
cowgirl.at.heart chapter 15 . 12/2/2008
that was brilliant! Very good story! The end was bitter sweet, but good all the same!
fgbbdgdffb chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
okay did i miss what happened to Ralph(by the way i liked the idea) but anyways nice story!
SchattenTanzer chapter 15 . 4/20/2007
That was really good
Verity Kindle chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
Wait, that's the end? "I'll wait for you" is great, but what's his motivation? Why doesn't he resign so he can be with her? That wasn't clear, and his motivations are important to the story.
Verity Kindle chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
WHOA. AWESOME.
reader chapter 15 . 7/11/2006
Very interesting story. I don't see them accepting Ralph into the SGC though. You might want to proofread more carefully for spelling and grammar errors.
shiny silver grl chapter 15 . 6/15/2006
Really interesting (and unique!) plot. It's nice to read something new. I love the J/S stuff, but...I sorta feel sorry for poor Ralph, though. It's not like he ASKED to be violently evolved into something that felt guilt, and then handed off to someone to be a research assistant. *sniff*

-sil
Merry0742000 chapter 15 . 6/9/2006
What a perfect ending! Way to go.
feb04 chapter 15 . 6/9/2006
aw you could have got them together properly but like the powers that be you leave it to our imagination! dang !

great story ! a seqel perhaps with what happens to fish boy !
Bekki chapter 15 . 6/9/2006
a great ending to a great story! Well done, this has been an excellent read! My favourite chapter was the second last, I feel you created a great atmosphere, and though it didn't exactly tie all that well with the atmosphere of the chapters before it (because it was just so damn sad), it was definately a stand out for me. *grins* thanks for sharing this awesome story!
TLWROX chapter 15 . 6/8/2006
“I hate loving you this much and not being able to do anything about it” -One of the GREATEST and most perfect lines in an SG-1 fic EVER.

I have enjoyed this crazy, loopy, compelling ride on your fanfiction rollercoaster immensely. I will be waiting here patiently for your next fic. Thank you so much for this story. :) :) :)