Reviews for Tenebrae
ShidesuHejjihoggu chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
when i heard the guy rhyming, it reminded me of this Sonic Sprite video tha i saw on YouTube called "Sonic Adopts a Chao" Silver's rhyming made me want to rhyme! good chapter. what is Cy's idea?
wheresmybook chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing is really good.
cratbro chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Ay ay yai! This story is quite good. A little predictable, but maybe that is because I read so much. I look forward to you continuing this. (hint hint) (I know saying stuff like that is rude and inconsiderate, but I'm just following the crowd! ;) )
ahilty chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
This story is great! The BBRae moments are so cute!

I don't really know much about the comics, execpt for some stuff I read on wikipedia.

Hope you continue this soon!
Raven's Secret chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
this is a good story. can't wait to read the rest! and you are a much better poet than me, that's for sure, lol
Ocean chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Hey you can call me ocean. I would just like to say that I read your first story in the Teen Titans Quintet and you are a seriously amazing writer. I can't wait till you finish this story and finish the series I'm sure it's going to be awesome. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Kiome-Yasha chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
OMG! You need to update! I love this story! I like how you actually relate the characters of their past and everything from the comic book than the animated series. I'm really enjoying this _. Please, bring up the next chapter!
ravanwolf chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
0.0 I love it! Please continue soon
solaesce chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Please update soon!
FireDitto chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
"I fear we will get no information from him now" -snorts- you think, Starfire? -grins- She's so cool XD

Anyway, I loved the first one, I don't think I commented on it, but it was great. Took me a while to get around to reading it, but I did and I enjoyed each chapter. You're a fantastic author!

This looks very promising, and you've gone and left it on a cliffy for three months -.-' I do hope you are going to update it soon!

FireDitto
Beik chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
Wow this is really great and it is just the beginning. Seems to me this story is going to be more goth than your previous ( in the best meaning of the word), maybe some kind of titans constantine crossover ?

Well anyway I am going to like it and if it is going to be a quater as good as your stuff alrady online, it will be defenitly worth waiting.

Looking forward to read you
futuremarine1000 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
you are doing very well on your story you just havent updated in a while but a cant really complain so get around when you do ill be waitin for ya
ShazCorp chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
Fear not, for your melding of the comics and the series are very well done. I don't suppose however, that you shall print any opinions on why no other superheroes attempted to intervene during the Trigon Crisis?

One minor thing I feel I must mention. When 'prophecy' is a noun, it is spelled with a 'c'. It is spelled with an 's' when it is a verb.

No offence intended of course.
Lambbaby too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
This was an amazing chapter. I enjoyed all of it. Especially the cuddling. Anyway gotta go but i told you I'd read it.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Another amazin' job. But, that's to be expected.:D Can't wait to see more.:D
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »