Reviews for The Shower Experience
Char-chan chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
lol that was cute i liked their different POVs- nice!
Starshadow of the Tok'ra chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Oh, man, you have GOT to write a sequel to this one!
MrsEads chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Ooh, hahaha! I loved that. Personally, I liked Greg's POV better, but I'm just weird like that. I've always liked guys' points of view better. And I for one loved 4x4 - we were long overdue for a shirtless guy scene! Thanks for a great story, full of Sandle almost-fluff!
shaneo6930 chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
FUNNY!
random-antics-echelon chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
lol! That was funny. I like the 2 different POVs. Good job!
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Aww this is really great. I adored that episode and I really liked this. I could imagine them both thinking this. Great story! Vikki x
nameless and forgotten chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
aww, cute little fic :)
Olenka Fawkes chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
What! No, it can't be (THe End) for good. Or at least do a follow up of Grissom thnking of Sara all morning, then hearing that, then thinking of them together, and feeling sick.

Please, keep going? Somehow?

-btw, it was a great dialogue. A really wicked story.
DC World chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Very good. You made it seem as if that acutally happend in the eposide.
The Lovely Desdemona chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Teehee...shower experience. I loved it, very entertaining. Now this was the episode called 4X4 (s5e19), wasn't it? it wasn't the fourth episode of the fourth season was it?(I haven't been able to follow as much as I would like to, so I haven't actually seen the episode that you based you story on).
Zan1781 chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
*Sigh* Thanks, Ann. You made me choke on my drink... again. Times three. That was hysterical! Poor Sara... and poor Greg... hehe. I love this story! Cracks me up, every time!
lagentillefan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
So funny!Great idea to share us the greg's thoughts at this time...
Kegel chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Wow, that was really good. :D
sandersidle chapter 1 . 6/4/2006