Reviews for The Difference Between
Trying -Helps chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
This is a good story, I love the random pairing and the fact that it seems to work. I especially liked the way you just broke him out of jail with no planning, that totally was a teenager response. Sad about Magneto though, his character I think was played a little to realistically (not really). You showed exactly how the game went by the movie, Magneto wanted power, he wanted victory, and he wasn't bothered about getting it in a way that wasn't considered moral (because it wasn't moral). Anyway I love the way they got together and how it was so quick with none of the what am I feeling stuff (not much). You did good (I read the ending), keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test, fifth search result on Google.
Trying -Helps chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
That story had a nice ending. I have to say that the romance seemed to come on rather fast though, I liked it though, the fact that you didn't go slow on the plot, that in itself can be a real pain. So I hope you keep writing stories because you did good, keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test (third search result on Google).
Paige Saraya Knight chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Love it its kept meinterestdc the whlle time and likethd twist with mysique and the best bit has to be the last chapter
Rain2009 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
*Claps in a standing ovation* very good! Very well done! I think tge thing I liked the most outside the Kyro relatinship journey is the fact that you actually finished it! The ending part made me happy! Very well done! :D
CharmSparks11833 chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
I'm speechless... wow, that was just... amazing writting-skills...
Frust-sheep chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Pyro and Iceman...what a combination. *lol* Anyway I hope Kitty know, who she wants. ;) Scratch that, I'm sure, she knows it...at least in this ff. *lol*
Frust-sheep chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
Really nice! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I really liked it, that it was Mystique as Juggernaut. :D
Frust-sheep chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Yeah, more tissues please. *lol* ;) But I really do not regret to read this. :D
Frust-sheep chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Thanks for the info about the other stories. I will read them, too. :D I already saw the "The Boy Who Destroyed The World" story in LJ (already excited to read it). So I found this way to your story. *lol*
Anyway this here was a awesome chapter again! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Yep, a tissue is needed. *lol* Anyway awesome chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I really loved it, too. But now, I'm afraid what he want to do in the morning and that I have to search for my tissues again. *lol*
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Oh and you can do write that, when you are sick? Oh my, I loved that chapter! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
So, oh so great again!
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Oh yeah, really nice chapter again! :)