Reviews for Prelude to a Legend
TigrisIgnis chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow! I've been reading your series...and re-reading it! Your stories have quickly become some of my absolute favourite fanfic. It's so hard to find quality fanfic, but yours is definitely top shelf! ;)
It's been so long since you last wrote-have you given up on the stories? I hope not! I would love to see the conclusion of your "epic" tale. :)

Peace and many writing muses to you!
TigirisIgnis
Lizze chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I've read all of the other Haldir/Ashk stories and totally love them. Sad to see that you started this in 2006 and have not completed it. Would love to see how it all ends. Please complete it!
madman chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
It sucks...
FeatherDeath chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Why didn't you ever write the story?
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
ow sounds interesting, and sad and everything a good story involves, i am intrieged,

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
nnl chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i rwally want to read this

but i dont want to because then it will be over

ah
Cekah chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
It's great to see the series continue. I love them all. I love the portrayal of Haldir as a father. Ashk, of course, is a wonderfully protective and dedicated wife and mother. I look forward to seeing what will hapen next. Just one question - Are the children aging at the same pace as human or elvish children? If they age as elves - and I think they probably would-will Askh be around to see them reach their majority. Perhaps they could age so as slow as elves, but not as rapidly as human.
Sandy chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
AH you're back! After checking a few times to see if you had written anything new this year I decided to stop checking until a bit into the summer. And when I checked today I saw you had updated not once, not twice, but four times since I last checked! And then there comes the bad news that I have to go take my brother to Karate now. But I'll be back and read everythign when I get back. You've made my day.
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Please feel free to not end this series...do we hear the selfish whine in that one?

Glad your back and that you have the time to write again!
Bourgeois Sounds Swell chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
omgomgomgomomg i can not NOT wait for the story!
EbonyRose02 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I am officially HOOKED! I'm so happy that you're back! You're one of my most favorite fanfiction writers not only because of your stories and writting style, but because you update your stories frequently. I have always liked how you give us a projected date for your updates. I wish that more writers would do that.
huntress73 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
you're back! woohoo! I would check every once in a while to see if there was anything new and it made my day to see that there was. I can't wait to read these new stories though I have a feeling that for at least for a couple of them I'm going to need a box of tissues and a supply of chocolate.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
The new series sounds wonderful. I can't wait to read it.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
So glad you are writing again!
TianaFX chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
YOU HAVE NO IDEA, how shocke di was when i opend my e-mail but ohh so ever pleased! ohhmyygossh the storyies sound exiting can't wait!

Your dearest and ever-faithful reviewer

Linnie