Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
RaiineDays chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
The Squall/Seifer pairing is really starting to grow on me now XD. I like the way that last chapter was written, it was really good. This fic is really good, though I really did think they wouldn't end up together in the end haha. But they did so that's good .
kuriqa chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
YAY LAGUNA! lol... i'm a loire fan through and through i like how this chapter is in a completely new view... it's a nice breather from the rest of the story... and it was an absolutely perfect way to end this story! ok... *yawns* and now i'm going to bed because it's 4a.m. where i live great story, very addictive!

k
kuriqa chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
!1 just... ! utterly speechless... lol... i was just about to cry too! stupid squall! come on seifer you just HAVE to find him! i demand it!
kuriqa chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
OMJ LOL! well, i can see a lot of similarities to this power outage and the first i love that ugh... i hate AFF.N's stupid site maintenance... i was originally reading this story over there but had to hope it was over here so i could continue reading... oh well great story so far

onto the next chapter!

k

p.s. where is laguna? darnit
Tifa chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I'm not sure what to say. I have to admit, I am a little disappointed but I'm not done reading yet so I'll see what you have stored up ;)

If they don't get back together then it's probably not meant to be but, like I said, I'll wait and see what you have cooked up.. it could be a better pair-up than this! Keep up the good work!
Tifa chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Ah, now that's more like it! Totally enjoyed. Excited about next chapter.
Tifa chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Very reminiscent of Queer as Folk, which I loved. I can see more good stuff coming.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Cheer up, Gunie, Squall's definitely going to be fine. _~
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Seifer's got one naughty subconscious. It was pretty clear all wasn't right with Dante. It's not only good to see it all out in the open but great to see Squall take his own steps to handle matters instead of waiting for an all-out rescue.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Seifer never can let go of that asshole attitude, can he? It's like he's just determined to keep mucking everything up for himself, over and over and over.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
Shades of romantical conspiracy theory, I like it.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Something does not seem right about this at all.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
That was so completely, utterly, incredibly HOT! What a way to work out frustrations!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Such a perfect Seifer voice and a great emotional punch to start off!
PurgatoryHeart chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
So yeah, does Dante get his ass kicked or what? Or does he possibly die? Or something? I just don't like the guy, sorry. Love the name, but hate the character. The guy just strikes me as hateable. BTW, he's not abusing Squally is he?