Reviews for The Enemy Within
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
I really like this story. I've been dying to read a story that involves more of the mirror world. Great job. I really hope you update soon.
MargotTenser chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
I love seeing Wyatt/Matt really taking over and fighting for his brother - even finding the way to reach Leo. I'm really enjoying see the family together - ready to save Chris. Although it's also cool that it's not all smooth sailing. Chris gets the photo but doesn't "get" the photo - I'm excited to see where this is going.
MargotTenser chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
This is such a powerful and evocative chapter.
zippy zany chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
This can't possibility it?
Star Mage1 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
This is so sad what Chris is going through. I am curious how far things will go.

For some reason the idea pop in my head of what would happen if a morality switching spell or potion was used on Chris so he can finally fit in with the dark version of his family.
Callisssto11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
nice
julie chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
wow!

pretty amazing,

you are certainly on a roll ,

loved it, and extra thanks for your quick successive updates.
zippy zany chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Wow it has been long time since you have updated this story... Blood strangers have always been one of fav. stories and I am looking forward to reading the conclusion of the story.
julie chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
very good work

wondering what is piper asking chris to do

update again soon please
Lisette chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
You updated! And two chapters! I'm SO happy about this. I can't wait for Matt to rescue Chris from his EvilFamily. Are we going to meet EvilPaige and EvilPhoebe too?
MargotTenser chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Scary. It's interesting to see that, in the first story, it was his father and the painful betrayed-love Chris had for him that drove Chris here and now it's his mother and the love he has for her that might end up destroying him. I'm so worried for Chris - he's so young and vulnerable. The moment with the book was so intriguing (I couldn't decide who or what was moving him - Matt? EvilPiper? The Book itself? Some other force?) and that last scene with his mother was chilling and sad. Really loving this. I can't wait for more.
MargotTenser chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Such a delight to see an update to this story. I think I'd almost given up - I'm really glad that YOU didn't as I love the world you've made and I want to see where it ends up. I really like that Matt is coming into his own - using his knowledge of love and how it works to try and find Christ - also finding his balance between his two families. This is really great stuff.
julie chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Awwww finally an update

i almost lost all hope

but it was kinda short after waiting this long

hope you will give us lots and lots of updates soon
YAY chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
So happy you have decided to continue this story!
wizmage chapter 4 . 7/26/2010