Reviews for Reluctant Hero
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 8/22
This is so interesting that I'm enjoying it too much. ;)
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 8/22
Oh this is going to be so much fun! XD
Pirate Gyrl chapter 10 . 6/29
Gah! You can't leave it like that! I want to know what happens next! I love the background you gave Jackson. Definitely added depth to his character. This is definitely one of the good Red Eye fics out there. I hope you update soon!
Naf1a7Ate9 chapter 10 . 5/3
This is so amazing. This is beyond amazing. The writing is brilliant; the plot is brilliant, and Jackson's connection to Lisa makes actual sense. Brilliant.
I hope you've kept writing, in your hiatus, because you are very skilled. I sincerely thank you for writing this.
loriinwhite chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Will you be writing any more Reluctant Hero? I need to see them get out of Mexico. :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
No you cannot end the chapter like this. I am on tenterhooks for the next chapter, I need to know Lisa is going to be okay.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Waiting in suspense for what will happen next.
shosho chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I don't usually leave a review, but this story is sooo good I can't just close the page without leaving a review XD
Do please update, it's getting more interesting to see that the almighty, temperamental but stoic at the same time Rippner is, in fact, a pawn.-. I feel sorry for him, I wish you could update this soon or later!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Hope you update soon!
Bonnie Lass chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Very interesting concept to put them in the middle of a hijacking; matching his "hijacking" of her. It's also interesting how you kind of kept to the movie narrative but changed the timing and used them for different reasons. Eg. In the movie she revealed her rape to gain his confidence and distract him but in your story she did it to have him reveal himself so we/she could see his vulnerability. I wonder will you have him lose his male driven fact based logic? I hope you keep the tension.
follow-the-echo chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Really intrigued by this story, so different from the usual lisa/jackson fics cant wait for an update
Jk chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Keep going
StarLuna chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I have been waiting for an update. Awesome :)
I love the look into Jack's past, it gives him more depth. The beginning of the acquisition of his skills etc.., I like the part where he is blackmailing his teachers/fellow students. I especially liked his mom, even if she wasn't the greatest role model. He loved her (at one point).
I love the slow pace of this fic. I have read other Jack & Lisa stories that really jump the gun. I appreciate how there getting to really know each other. How Lisa's word are coming back at him. I like the change up in this story, Jack isn't the top guy and hes seeing just where he is on the totem pole. This Alexis lady is distasteful which really works.
Hopefully Lisa & Jack can work together or something. Looking forward to your next update.
Inday chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I'm loving the way this fic is headed. Please write more! I'm getting tingly all over just thinking about the possible scenarios this plot will take. This is gonna be good. At least, I hope. Please don't take too long to update. Your fic has been around for a long time but I never read it before. I'm glad you updated because it's really good. Superb writing.
The Dyson chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
My this is an interesting take on the Red Eye movie, it's nice to see, and you've shocked me which is very rare in this fandom so thank you.