Reviews for Reluctant Hero
mymymetrocard chapter 11 . 5/10
Just discovered this story but I'm really enjoying it. I like how tormented your Jackson is and love the backstory you've written in. Your OC, Alexis, is brilliant (in a satisfying love-to-hate kind of way) too. Please update!
Hey, just wondering if you were going to finish the story, I just came across it and read it and it's really good! I'd love to know how it ends, I'm really hoping they both survive!
Love the way you've done the romance btw
Jk chapter 11 . 11/26/2016
update
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
Love Jackson's comeback with Alexis. I can't believe all the other passengers were killed though. :(
Pirate Gyrl chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
Yay! Lisa's alive! But poor Jackson isn't faring too well. I hope she does something to save him soon.
V chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
...damn, lol
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Hi! I love your story! Brilliant! Pkeasw update soon :) willing to wait for the next chapter :) thank u for writing a good story 3
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Please update! Love ur story! Don't kill Lisa!
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
This is so interesting that I'm enjoying it too much. ;)
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Oh this is going to be so much fun! XD
Pirate Gyrl chapter 10 . 6/29/2016
Gah! You can't leave it like that! I want to know what happens next! I love the background you gave Jackson. Definitely added depth to his character. This is definitely one of the good Red Eye fics out there. I hope you update soon!
Naf1a7Ate9 chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
This is so amazing. This is beyond amazing. The writing is brilliant; the plot is brilliant, and Jackson's connection to Lisa makes actual sense. Brilliant.
I hope you've kept writing, in your hiatus, because you are very skilled. I sincerely thank you for writing this.
loriinwhite chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Will you be writing any more Reluctant Hero? I need to see them get out of Mexico. :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
No you cannot end the chapter like this. I am on tenterhooks for the next chapter, I need to know Lisa is going to be okay.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Waiting in suspense for what will happen next.