Reviews for Reluctant Hero
loriinwhite chapter 1 . 10/27
Will you be writing any more Reluctant Hero? I need to see them get out of Mexico. :-)
No you cannot end the chapter like this. I am on tenterhooks for the next chapter, I need to know Lisa is going to be okay.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Waiting in suspense for what will happen next.
shosho chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I don't usually leave a review, but this story is sooo good I can't just close the page without leaving a review XD
Do please update, it's getting more interesting to see that the almighty, temperamental but stoic at the same time Rippner is, in fact, a pawn.-. I feel sorry for him, I wish you could update this soon or later!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Hope you update soon!
Bonnie Lass chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Very interesting concept to put them in the middle of a hijacking; matching his "hijacking" of her. It's also interesting how you kind of kept to the movie narrative but changed the timing and used them for different reasons. Eg. In the movie she revealed her rape to gain his confidence and distract him but in your story she did it to have him reveal himself so we/she could see his vulnerability. I wonder will you have him lose his male driven fact based logic? I hope you keep the tension.
follow-the-echo chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Really intrigued by this story, so different from the usual lisa/jackson fics cant wait for an update
Jk chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
Keep going
StarLuna chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I have been waiting for an update. Awesome :)
I love the look into Jack's past, it gives him more depth. The beginning of the acquisition of his skills etc.., I like the part where he is blackmailing his teachers/fellow students. I especially liked his mom, even if she wasn't the greatest role model. He loved her (at one point).
I love the slow pace of this fic. I have read other Jack & Lisa stories that really jump the gun. I appreciate how there getting to really know each other. How Lisa's word are coming back at him. I like the change up in this story, Jack isn't the top guy and hes seeing just where he is on the totem pole. This Alexis lady is distasteful which really works.
Hopefully Lisa & Jack can work together or something. Looking forward to your next update.
Inday chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I'm loving the way this fic is headed. Please write more! I'm getting tingly all over just thinking about the possible scenarios this plot will take. This is gonna be good. At least, I hope. Please don't take too long to update. Your fic has been around for a long time but I never read it before. I'm glad you updated because it's really good. Superb writing.
The Dyson chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
My this is an interesting take on the Red Eye movie, it's nice to see, and you've shocked me which is very rare in this fandom so thank you.
trudes193 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Wow this story is just getting better and better, I reading about Jackson's past, and the OC's are brilliantly written. I love how you incorporate things that happened in the movie, but gave them a twist, and I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Please update soon, cannot wait to see what happens next. :D
bexr91 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Fabulous.. Though, going by Jackson in the movie, I think you have written him as being little too out of control than he actually would be, with regards to analysis of he situation and Alexis.. In the film, he certainly had an axe to rind about women, and the way he would patronise and masogynise against them. I don't think it stems from a character like Alexis in his life, but I'm happy to go with it in your story.

I like how it's going. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
OMG WHAT IS THIS STORY NOT BEING UPDATED?! What an incredibly exciting plotline. I loved the last chapter. Please please please update soon. So much action and drama. Great story!
BleedingOnMyTypewriter chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Still bloody brilliant, honestly my favourite fanfiction out there. Pleeeeeeease update, I know it's been years, just reminding you that you have fans :)