Reviews for The Year of Spiders
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/7
OMG how horribly sad. Brilliant but sad.
whirligigkat chapter 1 . 9/22
Oh this was awesome! So, so good. I really loved this!
FictionPanther chapter 1 . 2/11
Omg! I cried. Tragic but beautiful.
silver chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Fuck I cried like a little girl.. I can't believe how emotional I got.. damn this story is so good urgh, the emotions are so raw it makes me ache for more.. damn, just urggggghh this is so good..
VelCrow chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I finished this with goose bumps on my skin and tears in my eyes. This fic is such a great piece. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I expected romantic angst, not depression. Thanks for nothing.
iamterribleatnamingthings chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This is the only fanfic that made me cry...
4fanci chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Wow. This is powerful. I had no idea what was happening, what was going on. Love the way reality was unveiled even though it is so sad.
PrincessCeliel chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is the saddest thing I have ever read. I think I'm going to go cry now. I feel like there's a knife of words stabbed deep in my heart. Hermione! Draco! Oh my God D':
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
sHRIEK THAT WAS HEARTBREAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh my god. This is so sad. I think I died a bit inside. :(
Sweety1hey chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
this was so beautiful. i just must clarify one thing though. why was finding the cure to the imperius curse soooo important to hermione? was draco imperiused to go near bellatrix to be cursed? i am very confused on that.
floralscent chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Omg, this is the saddest story I've ever read. Favourited! Totally didn't expect that he died. My heart is aching terribly now for Hermione :(
freebird4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
WHAT WHAT WHY that took the most unexpected turn. I reread it and finally understood all the little hints everywhere. :O absolutely stunning story!
not yo gurl chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
this was absolutely, heartbreakingly beautiful
i loved it