Reviews for Advoiding Dark Allies is a Really Good Idea
lauren hedgehog chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
aw... All your great stories are doing nothing for my study time ;-) The plot was great but I didn't think that the writing style of this story was as good as your current story - but that's a good thing :-)
jenben chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Firstly, this is a wonderful story and I *like* the ending. Nobody is ever willing to go that far, and I applaud you for doing so. I liked the tension and Tristan's rage. I think it would be nice for you to continue the story, especially so we can see MORE of Tristan and find out what happens to him, but don't feel pressured to bring Jules back.

Secondly, if you wan to, go to your account and uncheck the box that disallows annonymous reviews. Some people just don't like to sign in and they won't leave a comment if they have to.

Thirdly, if I had to give you some constructive criticism, I would advise you to go more in depth with your scenes. Be willing to explore the characters' emotions (actually, you did a good job with that), surroundings, and actions more.

Thanks a lot for your story,

jenben
milady dragon chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
Great story! Of course you have to continue! You can't just leave him dead like that!
TeaLee chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
I can't believe you killed him! Yes I want you to continue!
thelibrarian01 chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
Hello. Just found your fic. I haven't checked this thread in a long time, because no one writes Jules Verne fics anymore - but I really just wanted to read something about Jules so thought I'd re-read a couple favorites. Imagine my suprise at finding a new fic! It's very true to the show's theme - kidnap/injure Jules and let the others find/heal him. Can't wait to see how this ends.

If you're looking for ideas for future fics and/or some filler for this one, I've always been partial to the Jules/Phileas relationship. They have such a good father/son bond that sometimes they don't even see it themselves. If you get the opportunity to really play that relationship up in this fic (or perhaps your next one)I'd appreciate it. :-)

Thanks for writing!
TeaLee chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
Since I think that we are the only two people you still read these stories I'll review again. Another good chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest.

Just to let you know, I'll be gone this weekend. So don't fell like you have to update, I won't be back until sometime on Monday. Study for your finals and good luck ;)
TeaLee chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
This is for all of the chapters. I just want you to know that at least one person is reading your story. I am glad someone is writing in here; so please finish your story.

Unfortunately I can't give you any ideas at the moment, I really can't think of anything. Sorry I'm bad at reviewing, It's only the second time I've done this. Also I am enjoying the story.