Reviews for That Kind of Innocence
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
aw
infinite shadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I really liked this story. The way you wrote Dean's internal thoughts was just great. I loved Sam's reaction to being at the fair and the "Christo". Simply great! Thanks for sharng this.

infinite shadow
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
This is absolutely perfect. Spot-on characterizations and dialogue and the ultimate achievement of brotherly togetherness. Sam is so vulnerable it aches and Dean is, too - but together, they find a way to make it work. And Dean IS the best. big. brother. ever. Lovely.
bjxmas chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Just when you think there is nothing more to add to an episode a writer comes up with a new take on it. Thanks, brilliantly done. B.J.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kristen chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was beautiful!
shywalk chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Loved this. Wish Dean would thought about himself more though...sigh :)
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Absolutely wonderful. I read this last night on another site and couldn't review so I'm glad it's posted here too. A really poignant, tender story. Both Sam and Dean are insanely well written here and both broke my heart.

The ending to SW, and that desperate, pleading look in Sam's eyes at the end just about killed me and this story really does carry on from that look perfectly, killing me just that little bit more. :-)

Thank you. I loved it.:-)
lola chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
god that put a big sappy ass smile on my face AND I LOVED IT!
JRAismine chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Beautiful. So sweet. Loved it!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
So cute! Loved it when Sam said Christo. *goes off still chuckling*
snchills chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
aw cute story.
Jet chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
omg, that is so nice! aw...oh, sorry about this, please don't get annoyed but "christo" is spelled "cristo"
Phx chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Aw I loved this! And one of the few Something Wicked tags too boot! Wonderful. And told from Dean's POV without losing Dean Winchester!

Thank you. I was misty eyed and laughing out loud at the same time!

Phx
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This story had the perfect combinatio of EVERYTHING! Brotherly bonding, angst, comforting and humor! All while keeping Sam and Dean totally in character! And THIS just made me laugh out loud:

"“What did you just say?”

“Nothing. Had a tickle, just clearing my throat.” Goddamn, he’s perfected his innocent look.

“Right. And what exactly would you have done if I went all projectile vomiting on your ass? Seriously dude, are we that fucked up that a trip to the county fair sends up warning flags of demonic possession?" "

Thanks for a great story! I think I'll be reading this one again!