Reviews for Perceptual
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Can you explain to me what's going on? I find it lovely, and well written, but I don't fully understand exactly what's going on..
LadyorTiger chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I liked it.

There was that little twist at the end, that took my breath away - just for a second.

It was great.

-LadyorTiger
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
*blink* Ooh, pretty. Don't really understand (or maybe just don't want to) the part with Ziva and the glass wall, but everything else is incredible. The angel over her head, Tony alive but not himself, going to war with computers as weapons...all powerfully worded. I adore the entirety of the second part - "a hundred years go past...", dyeing black roses, the boat under a flag of fire - but what really made me pause is the glimpse into the future. The idea of her traveling Europe alone is so poignant...and I think there just might be, wait, yes, tears in my eyes at the final paragraph! I'm crying. I'm emotional as a general rule, but while a lot of stories bring a lump to my throat, not too many can actually coax the tears out. Beautiful.
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Make that three now left speechless...beautiful is the only word I can think of!
prin69 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
yes, speechless is the perfect word for this.

it's done, but it's okay it's over because, well, abby is okay.
moviefreak9940 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006