Reviews for A Tangled Web
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Sobs. I read it again. So lovely and powerful.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Sad but so very beautiful.
hiddenmoments chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
no amount of keyboard mashing could appropriately represent the strangled noises that are probably coming from my mouth right now.

A latecomer to the fandom but this took my breath away and may have made me cry a little but oh god it was beautiful and I wish I'd found it years ago. I just had to express that.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I was confused at the beginning,but then towards the end it became clear. Sad story. Thanks for writing.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I must have read this fic about a dozen times, and each time this line just breaks me:

" she's buried her heart with the agent in the ground, and the ring on her finger will always serve as a memory of (how everything went off course, wrong) "

AND I HURT FOR THEM.

*hugs poor AmitaDon*
Rinne chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Gorgeous.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
aww poor amita

im glad donand amita had ended up together i always thought they had more spark
southern cross chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
omg.

seriously.

just omg.

i loved this fic. i felt like a voyeur. like i had just crawled into amita's head and i shouldn't be there. but i am so glad i was. the angst was perfectly written. this whole piece was perfectly written.

i especially liked the bits where larry and meghan exchanged looks and touches. beautifully detailed piece.

amazing work.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I just love this. I always loved the thought of Don and Amita - shame it never happened. So sad and breathless and wonderful.
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Great! Any chance of some more lovely Don/Amita pieces?
WBH21C chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Well done!
Windimere Wellen chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
OH my goodness. I can't breathe. That was amazing and you're wonderful, and I loved it.
Berekka chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Yay, I'm your first reviewer! I love this story, Ebeth. It's massively marvelous. A bit odd at first, when you're trying to figure it all out, but then at the end it sinks in and it's quite depressing. But in a good, satisfying way.