Reviews for What's In A Name
Allleila chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
this story is great. But what an ending. Any chance of a sequel?
Ash-digimon-luva chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Great story, its great to see Gambit incorporated into the movie story line, where he shoulda been in the first place lol, im anticipating the sequel, I cant wait!
PiedPepper chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
Ok This story is amazing! Brilliant and addictive. Personally I would like to see some more Logan Storm stuff going on, but at the same time I realize that this story is about Rouge. PLEASE please pretty please update soon.
enchantedlight chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
SocialWorker84 chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
That was a really good chapter. I like to see Logan with Storm, please update soon!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 10 . 6/10/2006
Oh, you're a mean, mean person, lol. That was some cliffhanger. :P Seriously, though, I loved it. Loved the sleeping together, but not really *sleeping* together. Can't wait for the next chapter, so I hope you continue soon. :D
kingofheartsroguelover chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
wow! you keep amazing me with this incredible story i hope you keep writing! i love it..lol XD
Yersi Fanel chapter 9 . 6/8/2006
Nice chapter, short but nice.
enchantedlight chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
sychofrantic chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
J'adore cette fic! Haha, could you tell I don't speak a word of French besides bonjour, salut and homme? Anyway, I love it, it's an almost perfect post-x3 Rogue/Remy fic. I loved Logan and Storm's date, hilarious, and Alex coming to town, I even loved the whole Mystique thing. I also love how you're touching on how the cure is fading, it's highly believeable and well done. One complaint, and I mean this with the highest respect, is that things could go a little slower with more development. Like the Mystique/Rogue resolution, the end of Bobby/Rogue and the Rogue/Gambit relationship. Things seem a little rushed. But I do love the fic, it's the first one I've read since X3 came out and I'm glad for that, because it ROCKS.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
this is so good!
Guin chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
Very good. I don't usually read Rouge fics, so I was pleasently surprised! Well done. Long may this fic continue!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 9 . 6/6/2006
Drama, yeah, but it worked out okay. Which is good. :) Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
enchantedlight chapter 8 . 6/6/2006