Reviews for Beyond the End
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I like your gentle touch with Tony!
danielle007 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Favorite. D

I LOVE the story!

I especially love the speech where Tony tells them to back off because they have so much to lose as they are destined for bigger things.

I like how he said "especially you, Tim." D Some fans speculate that in several years time, Tony would be supervisory special agent and Tim would be director. D
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Actually Jenny was ok with being called ma'am. If you recall, "the next person who calls her Madam Director will be keelhauled." And Jen was the one who put Gibbs in for his leave, all of it personal.
sayoung1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY. It was riveting in the depiction of Tony's loyalty - a true buddy kind of story - an an emotional moment for Tony. Well written, this story DELIVERED a satisfying dose of NCIS goodness! Thank you for sharing.
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was really really good.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Once again, you seem to have Tony pegged. It will be an interesting new season won't it?
niki1917 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This was a great story that is what I expected to happen. Are you going to do a follow up on this one. If you do i cant wait to read it
Rinne chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very nicely written.

I don't see Sheppard being that much of a villain, but I still like this.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Chapter 1... that means more to come... especially since there wasn't a the end at the bottom of the post for this chapter!

YIPE!

Oh I so loved this chappy. I can so see Tony do it. So in the spirit and voice he established in this episode with Madam Director.

Please hurry and don't leave us hanging more than a few hours!
Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
This was wonderful, I loved it.
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
this is cool you should add some more...
jacey05 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Wonderful story. Wonderful. Very well done. You're right, Gibbs will be back. Tony doesn't have to worry.
Lynnp chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Great story. I loved Tony in this. It's just as I think he would act. Thanks for sharing.

Love,

Lynn

x
dg101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
LOVELY!:)
Tweeter chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This was wonderful! The voices were dead on. Thanks for sharing.