Reviews for My Babys Daddy
Adriana chapter 1 . 2/7
Please please please finish this I know it's been forever but I really do wanna see what happens with them
evelyn chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
make the rest
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
get ron and kim hook up already.
KP's Man chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Get someoen to proof read your chapters
sephiroth2004 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Interesting premise for a story, but you really, really need to get a beta reader. The grammar is atrocious and ruins the flow of the story. And it could use a little more development and depth. Everything seems to be moving rather fast.

But a fresh idea, which is good.
david-19-2010 chapter 16 . 11/1/2008
wtf, what year are they in high school or what
Gaara0Pawn chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Please update, you got me addicted to this Story.

I feel you really empathized your point on each character, especially Josh Mankey (I hate that character).

I just love your Ron/Kim Fanfictions.
soulman3 chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
I enjoyed this touch with the new characters Itachi kun and getting on Kim and Ron case about become a real married 's about time Kim reel him in from skirt chasing and settle down with it seem like Kitsune is upset that she doesn't have a Jaden is scared to let his mother know about him loving art like Josh.

And if what ideas,here are a become like when he caught's Kitsune and Itachi kun practice kissing each know,like a innocent crush want more father like from Jaden ask about his real father,when find out the real reason why Kim don't like artist.

Another idea is Ron become bedridding after getting hurt on his last most stay home for a few weeks until he complete Kim his prevate nurse when she things get hot and tenest when they get too close to each other alone.

And last one idea,is about Josh father comes into the something happend to Josh or he can't give his father no more decides to take Jaden and Kitsune from Kim she not stable enough to take care his the courts that she's not even married and have a guy living with 's not even related to saying Ron is bad inflesion on the leads to a legilly battle for the kids.

I hope like those ideas?
RSfan chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
sorry i have no ideas. but i do know that this story is getting anywhere. so i think it's time for ron to make a move and get with Kim. I dunno, maybe josh returns and wants to see his kids and take them away with him(i let you decide if josh wants to take kim too), so ron becomes jealous and realize his feelings for kim.
Kwebs chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
Nice chapter, I like how Ron handled the sitch with Kitsune. Look forward to your next update. Keep it up.
Kpfan72491 chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
Good chapter. Update as soon as you can.
Bubbahotek chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
Me thinks Josh needs to be hurt again...lol

Bubba
soulman3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Awesome!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kpfan72491 chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
Loved the chap. I can't wait until the next one.
keth1 chapter 13 . 3/21/2008
Nice new 13.5 inches is a little too that was the case,kim would ripe his cloths right off of him years ago and attack any women coming near.

Besides that everything else was perfect.I know the kids would have a problem with ron and daddy differents.I wonder how simple kim has to make ron understand what she want from both still too scared to final make the move on each other to become a real family.I bet other people can see it.

"OH"One more thing did she make up that story about be call a whore?You know to see if would be anger with the she no weak little girl,she would hurt him bad for calling her that.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »