Reviews for Commotions of Emotions
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
:-)
willotaku9000 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
It's really good so far, Get the next chapter up soon! And which emotion is she? although I have a clear idea that it's Happy, I just want to make sure.
Denalien chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
hehehehehe this is a big hat of crap BB got himelf into! xD
Dutchman Sjorsie chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
uhm...yeah it kinda suc...hahaha joking! its a nice story but it would be nice if u would post the next chapter...with lust and love or something :P
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Your story has a lot of potential, you should think about finishing it.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
update for heaven sakes! I cannot find anyone who updates their stories anymore!
TitanYeater chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
I know this is like a year late, but I really think you should keep doing this story. It's got a lot of potential. Peace out dude. Also, I'm addin you to my fav list.
reader chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
update i want to see what happens when raven gets back. this should get interesting
reader chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
i like this so far. i always enjoy stories that have to deal with ravens emotions. update soon.
Amida-Vine chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
i dont think you have the right to criticize my story..its a story of my own opinion, and just like the real world, you criticize me for just one little sickening detail...youre evil!

though your story rocks, youre a fucker!
Amida-Vine chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
what's wrong with me? i care too much!
Dante Almassy chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Nah man, don't re-do this chapter it's sick! Update soon dude!
vedmid chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
so it begins huh? I'm curious as to whether you'll have things build up to a boil or simply explode,
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
pimpofthetitans chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
no keep it the way it is just keep writing and go faster faster hahahaha sorry im on caffine fix 1 2 leter of coke and 2 doubleshots of starbucks wewewewewe