Reviews for Bad Feeling
Elunakin chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is so refreshing and fun. I love the humor that's capable between Obi-Wan and Anakin. There's a lot of it in the deleted scenes of Episodes II and III, but I could watch a whole movie of their antics. This was quite an enjoyable read, thank you!
maraudersbanana chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh My gosh! This was hilarious. I was reading while my mom was in the room, and she kept staring at me.
cje24576 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was good. I liked the camaraderie between them.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was brilliant! Very clever!

Nela
Estora chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Brilliant. Absolutely BRILLIANT. Funny, endearing, and so wonderfully in-character. I really, really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for writing!

~ Estora ~
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hee hee... that was funny and in character!

“Good point, Master. So…when you have these feelings, what do you do?”

“Normally, I just say out loud that I have a bad feeling and go headlong into danger anyway. Usually somebody saves me.”

Anakin shrugged. “Ok.”

Anakin leaped out of the trench.

Oh man! I can picture Anakin do that! No wonder he's called the Hero without fear.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hahahah I love Anakin and Obi-Wan! You write their relationship so well - they have the best witty banter ever! And I really liked the role reversals, and I love how the responsible one who prepares always needs to be saved and the irresponsible one always does the saving, no matter if it happens to be Anakin or Obi-Wan, lol. Nice job!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Teehee, that's funny! Usually Obi gets the bad feelings, but Anakin gets them here, and he's getting into a WHOLE lot more trouble than Obi-Wan! Very good.
pronker chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Nicely done - could be an episode of the CW cartoon series.
Kelev chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Luv it!
Fialleril chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Absolutely brilliant. Added to my faves.

Blessings,

Fialleril
Phoenix of the Sea chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Lol! Made me laugh! Then again, I laugh at a lot...Your a coll writer...Maybe I should really step up my writing...ALOT!
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Haha! This was great. Really cute. Was that a bit of fore-shadowing at the end there? A reference to "That business on CAto Nemoidia doesn't, doesn't count"? I like it!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
LOL. Obi-Wan does say that WAY too much. ;)

Great job.
charie chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
The most amuseing story I've read in a long while. Thanks. Looking forward to another from you!