Reviews for Fireworks
anime-freak chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
this make me feel like hinata ia evil -_-'
Chelsey chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I love how it started but gotta stop reading now 0_0' I'm so in love with NaruSaku xD
Azalie Dameria chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
That was a really good fanfic. I think it's the best one I have read today, and trust me, I've read a lot of fanfictions! Anyway, it was awesome. It got better and better with each chapter. I love SasXSaku and NaruXHin. It was really good, you should keep writing fanfictions.
Cherry Blossom Petals12 chapter 13 . 11/5/2006
I have 3 words to that

THAT...WAS...GREAT!

Keep writing

'Ja ne!
Cherry Blossom Petals12 chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
I get the feeling she still loves Sasuke, but is trying to escape her feelings for him by "loving" Naruto

Great story by the way!

Keep writing o.k.

Bye

Cherry Blossm Petals12
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
la la la la...it's done...it's done...la la la...I'm happy!...Yea! It was super sweet of you to dedicate this story to me! I loved it till the end...such a great story! and because this chappie was so good, then I don't mind it being late!

I am super happy that you cared enough to do that and in return, I'd like to dedicate a story to you! Just let me know which one...but...it has to be one I already saw (check out my profile and then send me a PM). Yep...I'm serious...It's to show my thanks and apprecation for your hard work! Ja Ne Rikotsu-sama!
kee-chan chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
Kee's little side story to this.

Kee-chan sat watching the two couples kissing and laughed so hard she snorted.

"What the hell was that?" The two couples say in unison.

"A pig passed by?" Kee laughs again. snort...

XD.

I love you story and pigs.
Sakura's Tsuki chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
I have to say that, I love this chapter the best but one thing really borthered me...THE MAKE UP! ALL WRONG! PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE THE MAKE UP FOR SAKURA AND HINATA!. I'm sorry, but I tried to picture them with their outfits and make up and it was so wrong! and not only that but, what is up with Naruto's outfit! I tried to accpect it, but Sasuke was right I have to agree with him a 100% on this, I really didn't like what Naruto was wearing, but besides all that I really love this story so much and I didn't mind waiting for it to be updated!

however, I do remember you talking about another story that will take place after this one, I;m wondering with you made it already or is it still in the works? anyway, thanks a lot for updating!

Ja Ne!
larsha chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
nice story...

u did a great job...
Sakura's Tsuki chapter 12 . 9/14/2006
that was great! Loved it! can't wait for more! is the next chapter going to be the last or is there more to come? I love this story!
Mezumi Azuma chapter 12 . 9/13/2006
O_O I can't believe both pairing did it! lol Anyways nice fluff in this chapter Keep up the good work and update soon!.
hitodama's tricks chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Wow, how OOC this is. But, maybe you intended it to be that way.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE UR STORY PLZ UPDATE!
Mezumi Azuma chapter 11 . 7/23/2006
I don't mind At least there was SasuxSaku fluff yay I love that couple Anyways keep up the good work and update soon!.
Midnight-The Angel of Darkness chapter 11 . 7/23/2006
Great chapter, please update soon _!

P.S. I like potato!