Reviews for White Roses
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Aw! :) That was pretty bittersweet, and the ending we perfect for the both of them.
I really wish there was more.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Holy /hell/ this is creepy. Love the way you turned the roses' colors into symbols, how white, pure, was Mokuba, exsanguinating. We hardly ever get insight into the Kaiba brothers' private lives, and this blew me away. Very skillfully done.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Beautiful
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very beautiful piece.
ApprenticeDaman chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
a loevly story
aquabless chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
wow that was an awsome fic u.u

I liked it, it was a bit sad though

still nice -
croquant chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wonderful. The writing is graceful and transitions always smooth. Though Seto seems a little too gentle, the entire atmosphere works with that kind of character. Mokuba is very authentic. A small piece of concrit, I would suggest making the symbolism more subtle at times - the roses and "where is brother" were overdone at times. A little can go a long way.

All in all, though, a great piece. Thanks for putting this up!
caitisawhovian chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This story made me cry. Especially at the end. But in a good way, I mean thge story... it was so atmospheric well written, the syntax was perfect, and the reoccuring "Where Mokuba? Where Seto" was seriously moving. I really can't think of anything else to say that story is beautiful, simply beautiful.
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
wow that was a wonderful fic! i 3 it!
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I've been trying to find this fic for such a long time, and now I've succeeded! Anyway, I'd like to say that this was beautifully written, especially with the overall theme of growing up and moving away from childhood. It's so sad and yet sort of sweet in a way, and I love the part where Mokuba notices that Seto is growing older when he sees his brother's white hair and wrinkles. It's very true but a concept that's rarely explored in fanfiction.

This is, quite honestly, the fic that got me addicted to Tabloidshipping and made me appreciate well-written incest. I have one question, though - did Mokuba die at the end, since it could have very well taken place many decades after the end of the series?

This is definitely going onto my favorites.

~ Keruth
Zoom Into Me chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was good. I liked it. This was a great read. I really enjoyed reading it.
Ziven chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow...just...wow.

This is amazing, honestly. The sheer amount of emotion that you're able to convey is astonishing. I don't know what to say. Kudos to you.

What I liked most about this story is that it's versatile. It's not just about the Kaiba/Mokuba pairing. It's more than that. It's about growing up and becoming your own person, about what a true burden is and what isn't. There so much more that I wish I could say, but I think I'm choking up, so It'll just have to suffice for you to know that this is a great piece, and I'm almost in tears for reading it. I will be adding this to my favorites.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
...Wow. This is just wow. You make me love this pairing more than I feel is right. And you make me not care about how wrong it is. I can't even begin to describe how much I like this. It reads like a much longer story. It feels like I just read a book instead of a oneshot fanfiction. Incredible. I am so blown away...
ai-08 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
oh god, the imagery and the symbolism...

this made me cry. everytime mokuba said "where's nii-sama?"

such a beautiful piece.

HersheyKissesLove chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
really good story, and really deep. made me feel sad in some parts.