Reviews for A Forgotten Lifetime
Pat chapter 27 . 9/20
Thank you for writing this story; I liked it enough to bookmark it to read it again someday. I think my favorite part - even more than Harry and Sirius having their own house - even more than Sirius and Severus working together - was the closeness between Harry and Severus, and Severus mellowing out. Severus is definitely the "fallen angel" character of the HP world, and I'm happy when I see him rehabilitated.
Epeefencer chapter 5 . 8/12
How could Kreacher overcome the Fidelius?
bigtomato chapter 3 . 1/31
I did actually think Dumbledore was evil for awhile there... And then i started to wonder if everyone assumed Harry and Sirius were lovers sleeping together.

I got so confused.
Mommy3 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I'm having a very hard time reading this fic. Harry, Remus, Sirius, and Dumbledore are very OOC. I can't see Remus and Sirius " get in trouble" with Dumbledore when they are only protecting Harry. I can't see everyone just blindly following Dumbledore's orders and Harry focusing his anger on only one person. I've read stories where the main people are out of character, but I'm having a rough time with this one.
Epeefencer chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
Why wasn't Ginny there?
katiek121 chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Perfect ending to the story! I hope to read the one-shots soon!
Nanettez chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
In the books at the beginning of book six, Fudge knew Sirius was innocent. Is that not the case in your story?
lizziemarie0529 chapter 27 . 7/8/2014
some harry and ginny one shots would be nice
katiek121 chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
This had a great mix of angst and humor! I really hope Surius brought him to their new home :)
dianaanne chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
Glad you are finishing this. Hope Harry gets his memory back soon.
katiek121 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
I enjoyed this chapter!
harryginny9 chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
katiek121 chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Great chapter! Harry is way too hard on himself but that is just how he is. The banter was excellent! Well, hopefully the plan will work but anything can happen.
katiek121 chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
katiek121 chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Great chapter! I'm glad that Snape and Harry have a truce and that Snape was able to personally talk to him instead of just giving him the memories. I love how you put your own twists on the story and that it works! Hopefully in time Sirius can forgive Snape as well! Looks like the battle is coming ahead of schedule. Harry's birthday was nice!