Reviews for Family Ties
Chaoshift chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Yes, the crossover is common. Your take on it is the funniest I've seen!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Aww, I'd like to see where you're going with this. No, that doesn't matter, I'm enjoying this too much
Kokotaru chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"SHUICHI HAS BEEN EATEN BY YOUR WASHING MACHINE. WE MOURN FOR SHUICHI." LOL Poor Kurama
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Interesting story!
Ocearna chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Update? Please? I wanna read more! ;-;

-BC
blueyblonde chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
i love it
Demon-Vampire-Girl chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
God that was hilarious! If you discontinued this I'm gonna be so friggin' pissed! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON IT! EVEN AFTER THESE YEARS YOU MUST CONTINUE THE STORY!
loretta537 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
this is good so far, please update soon
Kittenn1011 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
this story is pretty good. sad u havnt updated in over a year... *sob* PLZ DONT LEAVE SUCH A GREAT STORY WITH LOOSE ENDS LIKE THAT!
Ashentorealm chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
OMG I WANT A PSYCHO WASHING MACHINE OF DOOM!IM YOUR 20TH REVIEW SO UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Penneay7 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
wow please update I don't think I ever layghed so hard in my life please update thanku
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
PAMS(Please add more soon)
Shadewolf7 chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE continue this story! Even if it doesn't have a plotline! Some of the best stories ever written have no plotling! (I'm thinking of "The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy")
Ryou VeRua chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Should've known that Inuyasha and Yusuke would hit it off, hm?

This story is HILARIOUS. I love it! I was searching for good IYH crossovers and I am glad I didn't skip over this, because it trumps most, if not all, of the rest of the stories out there.

I hope desperately that you continue this.
MuppyPuppy chapter 2 . 9/21/2006