Reviews for Are We the Waiting
DramaQueenKlainer chapter 30 . 6/22/2013
Waahh it's over.. Dx
Anyways I was having an absolute blast reading this story! Some tears also.. (okay a lot of tears) LOL xD But it was like an amazing journey and I enjoyed every second of it.. :D
DramaQueenKlainer chapter 25 . 6/22/2013
Holy smoke.. I cried during this chapter.. Like.. tears all over me.. This is just.. oh my God my babiesss.. ;w ; *sobs*
Your Oasis chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
"I think Markie might pee in his pants. OW! Collins I'm loosing brain cells!" - LOL

"They are the precious few, huh?" - bahahaha

oh my god. poor april and roger. :(
Your Oasis chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
oh poor mark :( but collins is right.

"Oh you got me! On my best feature!" - lOL

yay! they kissed. that was so sweet.
Your Oasis chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
how many siblings do you have?" Collins asked

"Ten or tweleve?"

"You're not sure?" Collins asked.

"People come and go so quickly here." - lol

aww sir ducksworth. lol

"Sorry honey, that smells like La Garbage. - LOL!
Your Oasis chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
"Oh good I'm not the only one confused." - Lol i love mark.

i love the way how you made him meet joanne in this way. very funny.

"I don't know Markā€¦he's just not gonna get the boyfriend of the year award." -

i love how she thinks collins is so meow. LOL i do too. love the meeting of my fave bohos.
RiverJordyn chapter 30 . 4/15/2009
Complete and utter love. Mark and Lori are SO cute, and I normally despise Mark/OC (because he's mine) but gosh, I love them. And I think that you pull in everyone's personalities so well. The bit about Mark's geek showing was such a Roger thing to say. I loved this fic all the way through and I'm bout to read the sequel so yay for me! Beautiful!
RiverJordyn chapter 16 . 2/22/2009
Wow, I never thought it would happen. But I'm glad...now I'm wondering about Prom...and mark and Lori, teehee
RiverJordyn chapter 15 . 2/21/2009
So, even though you wrote this in 2006, and you're probably like, wtf? late ass reviews, I would LOVE to see the dresses you picked for the girls. Especially Angel's and Maureens!
RiverJordyn chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
so very cute. super cute. Like...i wish Collins was my bf cute. And Angel is so amazingful. Excited about the next chapter!
Nicole chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
Omg so adorable. I love Bohemian optimism...or rather, optimist realism as I like to call it. Angel rocks so much and I feel so bad for Roger. And now he REALLY needs to get with Mimi. And yay for mark and inspiring everyone!
Nicole chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
Yay! Oh, I hope Mark gets with maureen. I LOVE Mark and maureen. And maybe some Roger Mimi action now that he's single?
Nicole chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Fantastic. Especially the end. SO CUTE. Angel and Collins are so great. And playing LIFE? Ha, that is such and Angel thing to do, creating her little pegs to look like her and Collins. I love that game.
Nicole chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Wow, that was so unexpected and good. Just...wow. I love Mark's lameness and Roger's hotheadedness and Collin's coolness. I think it would have been cute it you had made Collins said Goodbye...love...as you know, like a RENT refference, but that is just an opinion.
Chromaggia chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Aweshum! I knew he'd go to Angel! Muahahaha!