Reviews for Tidal Serenade
tbfan94 chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
your not done yet? what the heck! finish it! i like this kind of stuff!
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
god to hear you still have plans for this story!
Wicked R chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
what do you mean vaguely interesting! this is very very interesting, great fic!

what a unique stroyline!

loving this!
Amvonz chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
oh! i like this VERY much. please DO continue! I'm sensing a bit of jack/ana for some reason, and i suspect that there might be some jealousy between ana and this green eyed siren. pleas update soon, savvy? lol this is going on my faves and alerts.
RedCirce chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
Yay update! This is still fascinating. What kind of creature is drawing him in? Does she want him specifically, or is she a collector? And of course, watching whatever Anamaria's reaction is going to be exciting. Lots of lovely description in this bit.
mubfsw chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
This is fantastic! Do u plan on writing more? I certainly hope so.
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Yay! you updated!

I love this story, and I'm so glad you've found your muse again.

This whole plot is totally original, a fresh breath of air in a sea full of mary-sues and Liz/Jack fic! I hope you continue, and you really do a great job at keeping the characters in well...character. I know you don't think so, but I promise you do!
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
Oh wow! An update! A wonderful, beautiful update!1 And it was beautiful. Your imagery still amazes... no con-crit this time around! *cheers*

Keep writing! (perhaps a wee bit faster... XD)

-Cheorl d'Arion
Captain MeraSparrow chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
o.o FINALLY! An update! Was beginning to thihnk it'd be left to lie. Anywho, great chapter! Omg, now I'm all impatient to find out what happens! so hurry up and update!
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
I'm all excited now read this ages ago but you hadn't. . . tinkered with it for a while I can't wait to read the next chapter. Also cause you said that this story might be tossed out and you hadn't updated I thought you had stopped writing it so I never bothered to review.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
It's captain Jack Sparrow not Jack Sparrow
RedCirce chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Oh, this is really interesting, I hope you continue it. I wouldn't worry about your Jack and Ana, they seem perfectly in character so far. (I especially liked the description of Jack wandering through the marketplace, and it's always great to see Anamaria in a fic) Why is the Siren in a port? Why is Jack the only one who hears her song? This could go in so many fascinating directions...
LiesForLiars chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
This is great story! I LOVE it! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I BEG OF YOU!
erynis chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
So Jack's got an urge to drown himself... Interesting... As long as he stays away from any source of water he should be 'right :) Being a pirate and all, I'm sure that's an easy task for him ;) Please write more soon!
Cheorl d'Arion chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Many questions, most of which are whirling around as wordless feelings (inexplicable, that). You writing Jack so confused is going beautifully. I'm being pulled along in this story like the tide in the Bay of Fundy (knocks the feet out from under ye, it does). Can't wait for the riptide ;D.