Reviews for Timebreaker
holydemon00 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Frankly, if Kim has any sense of sympathy, she should have killed both Kimberly and Kimmie. Being stuck alone in time isn't exactly a great idea to spend eternity.

And where is the Ron from Kimberly's timeline? It wouldn't have been so bad to Kimberly and Kimmie if there's a Ron with them to spend eternity with.
holydemon00 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Shego, turkey doesn't go straight to your hip. The bread does, though
onezero chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
This piece is brilliant. I love the deleted scene especially, how shego told Drakken her real name the way she did. Surely she would want someone to put her real name on her gravestone. I love the plot, though the whole time paradox is going over my head at the moment. Thanks!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
The start alone was definitely dramatic, creating a compelling picture of destruction that raised several questions, and subsequent events more than lived up to those expectations, I assure you.

Plus, of course, the relative simplicity of the catalyst event was really kind of amusing in a ‘black humour’ sense of the word; Kim finally reaches the point where she’s got so many enemies they all get in each other’s way trying to get rid of her.

Still, subsequent events as Kim’s attempt to change history continually backfired on her raised some rather interesting questions about the nature of existence and time even before your introduction of the ‘Timebreaker’ concept, and the temporal physics involved in Kim’s last attempt to save the day without killing anyone were really rather effective.

It may have created more than a few tricky temporal knots, of course, but when the alternative is a nuclear holocaust, a few merged Kim Possibles is a relatively small price to pay, particularly since it didn’t appear to affect anybody that negatively.

Keep up the good work!
Mr. Wizard chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
This is a very well written scene,yet the story works better with the simple message to Kim's site. That you could see that, and cut this, further reveals your ability as a author as well as a writer.
Mr. Wizard chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Brilliant ending to a great story. Was a kicker from start to finish with all the action, humor and tension one could ask for. Not to mention THE proper teen use for a time machine.
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
Another incredible chapter. You've got maybe the best Kim against Shego anywhere. And the ending is just chilling.
Mr. Wizard chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
The subtle hints and signs, the perfect dialog and action scenes, this is a masterpiece. Now I'm burning to know what she has done, just when she thought she had it all resolved.
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Oh, no.

Chilling warning there as she traveled, and now we have a very, very bad sitch.
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
Great little bit of science there and I really am impressed with the infiltration scene.

The tension just keeps growing. Hope Mom is wrong.
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Sad start and a grim ending. This story is really building for another tragic disaster. I'm particularly impressed that you show that these are people, not archetypes that are involved here.
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
A funny, dead on maelstrom from the show until the last. Great work in of Kim's animosity. Stunning ending.
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Fantastic action sequence, tense until the end. And now our heroine won't listen to the voice of dark reason? Uh oh.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Funny and ominous. Love the post apocalyptic roll call.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Elephants! EL-E-PHANTS!

Great chapter. So much setting up, clever reference to show time, and a spankin' closing.