Reviews for Sacrifices
talon81 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
hey great story! poor sammy and poor dean when one hurts so does the other great job! :)
Jayme chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I like this. I've seen seizures and they aren't pretty to witness.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
M Very very interesting read! Good job!
SweetJubilee chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very well written. Brilliant ending. Excellent one shot
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
First line reaction: ah no sam :( *changes position on chair so that is hugging knees*

Reaction to doctor in the diner giving the visions a name: ..shit..omg...

Reaction to Dean thinking he won't always be there: *whimper*

general reaction at the end: well damn, she did it again! Great work dude :D
Raven chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was an awesome idea and it was written very well too. I'd love to see a story with them taking down a badie and have to deal with Sammy's seizures. Preferably with some brotherly moments. Great job.

Raven
carocali chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
You know, I guess you're right. They are like mini seizures. Damn demons! What an interesting take on this. It seems so simple, yet it's not. Thanks for letting us see inside your head.

:D

Caroline
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Really well done. My stepson has petit mal seizures, where he spaces, his eyes are blank, he crushes whatever he is holding and curses. Sam's visions do have some of the "look" I see when I look into Scott's eyes during a seizure. Great attention to detail! Thanks, and please write lots more soon!
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 5/29/2006

I think we have already been through what the smiley means.

*p.s. woah, great job
neoxer chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Very interesting idea and well executed. Now I wonder how long it'll be (or if it'll ever happen) before Sam has a vision in front of a doctor. Poor Sam... seizures? And poor Dean... another reason to worry about Sammy, one based in medical reality no less.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Interesting idea.

Once again excellent.

Thanks for sharing.
Phx chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow, nice way to put a medical reason behind the supernatural reason as well.

Aw poor Sammy - seizures!

Aw poor Dean - yeah I bet he will never look at another vision with such regard again.

Very nice!

Lovely little fix for me :)

Sherry