Reviews for Weight of the world
Nienna Rose chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Well this is definitely a story that begs to be finished I mean millions of fairytale creatures, giants and real banshees & I love Once upon a time. Yea I know it's taken me a long while to get to this but the way they messed up Ororo I didn't have it in me to read much fanfict anymore.
RAMI MALEKS TYPE chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
One of the best Ororo x Logan one shots I've ever read! :D
Nienna chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Been busy busy but will read this chapt this week & get back to you, glad you updated & am looking forward to it. Also got your im but haven't read thru all my e-mails so am getting caught up after a busy busy weekend & the holiday.
Nienna Rose chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I liked this more than I thought I would w/all the oc's in it, I liked it a whole lot & I'm going to tell you something I've been thinking all morning reading through tripe that's getting all these reviews about how good their sappy tiny melodramatic Rolo stories are, this is by far the best Rolo story I've read all morning & I've been reading & putting them into my C2 for Storm Stories all morning long just shaking my head at the crappy Storm stuff. It makes me wonder where did all the talented authors go to & why do Roloites want garbage so much? Is it because they're so young they don't know good writing when they see it? I'm not saying they would have seen your story since you wrote it so long ago but I read this looking for good Storm stories (don't know how I missed it) & your story was well thought out & well written while theirs is just tripe. It's a pity you never finished this or got encouraging reviews although I can understand a little cause oc's are annoying more often than not but you made them interesting even fascinating & connected to main characters which helps & I was really kind of looking forward to the big fight & seeing how everyone reacted when they found out the truth. Just wanted to let you know I liked this
Soul93 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
I have so many questions, can't help thinking I missed a huge chunk of the first part. But nevertheless another amazing story. Well written well put it felt like an actual book. I shame its incomplete am dying to know how it continues, wonderful!