Reviews for Out of Control
Hey,
This was a really awesome story, but I was kind of hoping maybe you could write one where Casey gets pregnant with Derek's baby then he goes into a coma and then she finds out she is pregnant (like in this one) but that Derek doesn't wake up until the baby is born (like maybe he wakes up when Casey lays the baby next to him and the baby's cries somehow wake him up or something) and also maybe she doesn't tell the family that it's his baby while she's pregnant until after the baby is born, I kinda like that idea for a story but I'm not that great at writing (at least not as great as you are)
amyh52 chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
love the story
amyh52 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
this is crazy ahhh
eagermeager chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Derek snorted. "I wish. Truth is… it's the only thing I think about."

See, you can't have Derek just spill the beans. He's not overtly honest like that, which is why the character is falling flat. Derek teases, retaliates, pranks but he's not emotional. Not like that.

Also; try and add banter between the two of them. They aren't saccharin sweet around the other.
eagermeager chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
The stories are gradually getting better, as is your character depth. I rather like the way you have your plot going.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Considering what they've gone through, I'm glad for Dasey being together!

I guess George and Nora aren't stopping them.

Nicely done for this sequel!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
It's just not Casey's month (
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Oh I had a feeling Casey might be! Derek REALLY needs to wake up now!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
I hope Casey doesn't get caught and that Derek isn't severely injured.

Glad for Marti!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
NO! I wasn't expecting this to happen in the story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Everything was going perfectly until Derek made that comment and the shot inside. *sigh* Doesn't seem like Dasey is getting a break.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Damn it! Why did she have to break away again? *sigh*

Derek looks jealous ;D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Loving Derek's reaction to Casey D

Aww, at least Casey didn't forget about the younger kids even though it takes her away from Derek.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Glad to see that their one night together hasn't left either of their minds.
ImOnlyYourKitten chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
aww i loved it :)

you should write a sequel to this one lolz :)

but no seriously i loved it :)

u have potantial (if thats how you spell it lolz but i think you get the idea right?lolz)

Melanie~