Reviews for Mist Island
Mrs. Hawkins chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
Don't doubt yourself. You are an amazing author.
Mrs. Hawkins chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
I really like it. The plot is very intriguing and the end made me laugh! Thank you.
InkHeartCM chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
I liked it. Very well done.
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Dude don't dout yourself. I like so far. Don't ever dout yourself k cause if u do other people will dout u.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
jadaya kaya
My Beautiful Ending chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
that was interesting! Although I was reading it kind of fast... why did they think the treasure map was on his back?

I'd like to write a ff for Treasure Island, if I got an idea that I could turn into a plot.

Good Job.
JR chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great story! You don't give yourself enough credit.
billabongbabe chapter 15 . 9/14/2008
this is a really good story.
Ronnu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Your story is awesome! Please write more! Hey check out my story queen of spades under bridge to first chapter isnt as long as yours but trust me its awesome! please review and tell ur friends!
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 15 . 6/19/2008
GAH! Sorry for not reviewing sooner! Loved the ending! Silver's reacyion was priceless in the last chapter! Nice work! _
Guitarprincess chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I like it so far.
Opal Dream chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was good. keep going. ]
deadmanbluff chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
it was interesting,i hope you write more and find out what they do later.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Great job! Update, please! Keep up the awesome, lovely work, as always.
Daniel chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
interesting story. Noble effort, I enjoyed it. But I can't wrap my head around the idea that Jim's dad was a pirate. He seemed pretty meek in Treasure Island, ya know? Billy Bones terrified him. But I still like it. I'm writing a sequel to Treasure Island myself, a screenplay to be precise, and I plan to post it eventually. Anyway you should finish this.