Reviews for I Don't Know You Anymore
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Doesn't that mean that Tohru is cheating on her husband?

"think of it as dodgeball with rockets"
Sadshi chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Actually I am a KyoxKagura. And YukixTohru or MomijixTohru but I really loved your story. P.S. What happened to Hiro. And his Hiro the same Sheep Hiro.
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 1 . 7/13/2006

applegell chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
aw depressing and sweet! Kawaii!

micahskitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Yes, rain is wonderous.

ANYHOW! This story... it needs an actual ending, doesn't it? She just said "I love you", that doesn't actually give the reader an answer to the question of her leaving her current husband for the lovely Kyo! Maybe I'm just too into Kyo/Tohru and demand a bit too much fluff, but... I just can't help it! I really like this story.

Your suggestion at the end, about doing more Kyo/Tohru OneShots, I totally agree with. I'd read them many times over! I'm also hoping you can do a full story about them one day?
fobby tea chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Cute. .
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
AH! That was so cute! this is the frist Fruit Baskets fanfic I have ever read. and I loved it. Actually...this is a really cute parring, but since I'm so new to watching the show, I haven't really gotten much of a chance to see the development between the charters. I only saw up to ep 2 in the Jap eng subtitled. But over all...the song and the story went together perfectly...I'd love to see more of this. Ja Ne!
Kittysand Katie chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
You get extra points for using Mr. Darcy's line in "Pride and Prejudice". Squee! I love that movie!

Poor Kyou. And poor Tohru, too. I liked your putting Arisa in there as well.
Dialott chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow, wat a great story...i thought that was good...hope you make more...but no more about tohru getting you had left out the bit where tohru got married...i would think this story wat EXCELLENT! but you had to add that i'm sticking with great/ up the good work!