Reviews for Psalm 2:3
JoySPC chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I just saw the movie and went looking for fanfic about the two characters who most interested me. You can guess who that was. I really like the specific details in your story.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
A great story. Very good.
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
wow this was so well written! Thank you for posting, I loved your characterizations! You totally captured their personalities, and it was a joy to read. If you ever consider writing another Kingdom of Heaven fic, please do! :D
Lkevelvet chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Simply wonderful. Please write more!
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This is a really, really good story. Reading it was like discovering a deleted scene on the dvd! A true treasure! Well written, thought out very well, with the characters portrayed perfectly.

You should write more of these! Kingdom Of Heaven is one of my favorite movies, and it is so hard to find good fan fiction about it, if you can find it at all.

So please, continue!

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hello, I love this story, it like watching a deleted clip from the movie. I hope their will be more to this. From a fan.
Cornix chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Beautiful stuff. It's a pleasure to find a Balian story that acknowledges that there's more to the man than the lover, bereaved or otherwise. And I enjoyed watching those two stubborn, silent, wary guys watching each other. And I really like what you did with something as simple and unpretentious as an evening by the fire!
amanda chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
this story is simply wonderful. youre writing style is absolutely gorgeous and you have the characterizations down to a key. you should definitely consider doing another KoH piece-you write these two men perfectly poetically :-)
Matteic chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Hi ! I really liked your story, I would be glad if you'd write more !

Sorry for the grammar, I'm French and strangely, I can read english but not write it. Well. I didn't even realize 'potage' wasn't an english word before reading your notes (I read the story first...). I think the exact term would be 'soupe'. A potage is made only with vegetables and it's a word more recent than 'soupe'.

Good idea, the "God alone determines how much a man doesn't feel an injury". Good explanation. I'm not sure it's totally a third degree burn. Balian shoved his hand in the fire less than one second, it's not suffisant. The metal of the cross also isn't read when we see it on screen. I think the part where the cross was is second degree, and the perimeter fisrt degree, nearly second - very red, but no more. It's true that in 12th century french people had no idea of hygien - it came at 19th century - but arabic people had notions of hygiene, and good physicians. When Brother Micheal clears Godfrey's wound, he shows some notions of anatomy (very few, I admit, but some).

My God, so much lines of criticals... No, really, I liked your story. Bye !

Matteic
Karri chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh! This is brilliant. Absolutely spot on characterizations! I hope you will continue it.
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Simply amazing...an intelligent piece not often found on here! Update please!
kuro chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This is a good and interesting fic. There were some minor grammar and spelling mistakes, but other than that, the story flowed beautifully. I like how you portrayed Balian and his background. Serf life, quite frankly, sucked, and he would be very suspicious of the nobility. I'm a sucker for Godfrey/Balian interaction fics, and yours was very well written. I hope you write more!
Rose de Sharon chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hi Eliza, I like your story, too! Thank you for your nice words . I am of French birth and I can assure you the province of Aquitaine is still standing in France ;-). "Potage" is a broth made with finely-chopped vegetables, herbs and meat, while "Soupe" is a broth thickened with chunks of meat, vegetables, fish or bread, crudely chopped. I hope this piece of French cuisine will be helpful! Best regards.