Reviews for I Told You So
M. Iris Alicea chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
Ohh! Oh, I love it, I love it! Top 10 points on the board for you! Great humor! E!

ROF
whitedino chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
ROTFLMAO! This was great! I love that, 'I told you so' at the end. See what happens when you don't listen? lol, great job.
Author Unknown chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
LOL! Loved it! Please, write some more.
IwishSan chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Hahaaha ... Estel is so cute. With the "yes yes" with Elrhoir's question "Are you really that stupid?" Hahaha ...

This is what you should do to get people out of their studies ... Haha ... but its a lot of cleaning afterwards ... ;;
Lillz chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
oh! i wasn't expecting another chapter! excellent xx gonna stick this on alert...

Erestors' turn this time, is it?

rofl Estel and the strawberries n' cream! and the 'no nonsense look'! ha! oh bless! 2 in 10 minutes!

NEVER ignore your instincts around the twins! Big mistake!

oops

oh, bless Estel!

Excellent chapter! very funny! xx
Ellfine chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Very cute. Poor Erestor! I better take him home with me and pamper him and cheer him up.
Ellfine chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very cute! He's my favorite balrog slayer, too!
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Hmm, interesting. A found this story a good read. Not a parody but not totally serious either meaning you balanced it beautifully. Must go and find more Glorfy and Elrond fics. _

Randa* 06
IwishSan chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I see Lord Elrond got his sons and King Thranduil's sons to lock Glorfindel in a spare bedchamber.

And I like the "I told you so" from the elf lord! )
Lilandriel chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
cool! hehee! naughty Elrond!

xx
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
OH GOODY! I got a dedication! YAY! *jumps around ecstatically*

#Aren't you getting a little old to act like that#

NO WAY! Age is a frame of mind! and my mind is framed at 18...

OK...AHA! I LOVE IT! Oh my poor precious balrog slayer! Do you think he needs a live in nurse? I know someone...*raises hand and jumps up and down* PICK ME!PICK ME!

That was a great story! From my overworked balrog slaying elven warrior to Elrond being glad he was not a balrog. And you got Leggy in there too. sigh. And Thranduil... all we needed was Haldir..did I tell you about that crush? Can you have more than one elf? *bites lip in frustration* Which one? Which one? OK Can I settle for two? *looks carefully at the line up..* I choose elf boy & balrog baby~!

AND THE TWINS! A DUET! that was great! and of course...here was my favorite part...

"If one listened, one could hear a thousand dwarves laughing uproariously at the proof that elves were not as perfect as they claimed to be."

HAHAHAHA! Wonderful! but what's up with the chocolate? Was chocolateses invented then precious? And wouldn't they melts all over his robeses? We thinks they would...

Great descripion in this. I am impressed. Even for you. And you just wrote this? wow.

But of course, you know I have to be non biased and critique this...You need to add more commas for clarity...but I've told you that before little one...but have no fear, you will find your grammar...it will come in time. Punctuation is a pain in ...never mind.

Only other thing I see is you need to add a break between scenes...very confusing to just go from one paragraph to wait where are we & what's happening? Use a line or I do this

o

Se! A break to denote passage of time! #Good grief, she gets it already! Her writing puts yours to shame and you are complaining about scene breaks?#

Shut up!

You have such talent. I am glad you are putting it to good use. I cannot wait to see more! That's right, march yourself back to the computer and keep typing! And remember... , , , , , watch for where the comma goes!

Will there be more to this story?

Keep it up. Till next time

The weird odd reviewer person

oh, I meant